- Flexsteel opens 4 galleries. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p27
The article reports that Flexsteel, an upholstery producer, has opened four in-store Signature Galleries in Wisconsin. The company has opened two 3,500 square feet stores in Colder's Furniture and Appliance units in Delafield and Grafton, Wisconsin. Meanwhile, two Flexsteel Signature Studio...
- Flexsteel sales climb 8.9% in fiscal 4Q. THOMAS, LARRY // Furniture/Today;8/25/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p31
The article reports that the sales of upholstered furniture and ready-to-assemble products maker Flexsteel Industries increased by 8.9 per cent in the fourth quarter ending June 30, 2014 due to rising demand for its upholstered products.
- Upholstery makers hope economy is 'transitional' Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/20/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p108
The article describes several product offerings by upholstery makers at the High Point Market in North Carolina. Bernhardt is offering its nine-group Interiors collection accompanied with three-week delivery and merchandise program. Marge Carson will unveil 28 upholstery pieces with an array of...
- Flexsteel taps Rhomberg for N. Central sales post. Rhomberg, Ellenburg // Furniture/Today;3/29/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p20
Dubuque, Iowa-based Upholstery maker Flexsteel has named Roger Rhomberg as North Central sales manager. He was key accounts sales representative, and product manager for the company's fast-growing occasional table line. In his new post, he will be responsible for residential furniture sales in...
- Flexsteel nearing 600 in-store galleries mark. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p40
The article announces nearing the target of six hundred in-store signature furniture galleries by the upholstery producer, Flexsteel. An overview of the 20 year old business, the sound business policy of supporting retail business by not opening own retail stores, and various advantages for...
- Motion upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/20/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p62
The article evaluates several pieces of motion upholstered furniture including Palliser's Imari zero gravity chair, Peoploungers' motion frames and Flexsteel Industries' Solstice recliner sports.
- Upholstery makers: Market met or beat expectations. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/15/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
The article highlights the products offered by upholstered furniture makers in the High Point Market in North Carolina. Flexsteel Industries Inc. has attracted buyers through its South have collection and the fabric called Kashmira. Klaussner Furniture Industries Inc. is offering its products...
- Leather sources spotlight stepped-up covers. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p24
The article evaluates several leather-upholstered furniture including the Great Rooms collection from Palliser & Co., the Distinctions product line from Klaussner, and Kashmira from Flexsteel.
- Marge Carson's balancing act. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;May97, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p25
Looks at residential furniture which were designed by the company, Marge Carson. How the company accessorizes its case goods and upholstery; Comments from Jim La Barge, president of the company; Background information on the company; Comments about the company's furniture designs; Type of...