- Shades of meaning. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p27
Focuses on the trends in British furniture design as shown in the display of Trendhub at the 2002 British Furniture Manufacturers' London Furniture Show in England. Colors and geometric designs of the furniture; Textiles and fabrics used in the furniture; Trends in upholstery.
- All that jazz. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, pS6
Features the geometric upholstery fabric designs of textile companies in the United States available as of August 14, 2000. Whitaker; Algemene; Rossville Chromatex; Carpostan; JB Martin; Weave; Stevens Linen; Chatham.
- Color in bloom. // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p72
Presents five categories of color introduced by the U.S. upholstery fabric industry for the spring of 2004. Orchestral movements, represented by Imperial Garden from American Silk Mills; Jazz notes, represented by a nylon velvet from Microfibres; Classic pieces, represented by Ferrari from...
- Touchy feely fabrics hold grip on fashion. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p8
Focuses on the popularity of tactile fabrics in the textile showrooms in London. Preference of designers on the understated approach in color; Launch of the naturalistic collection by the Boussac Decoration; Reflection of experimental mixtures in the design of Nya Nordiska.
- Local scene. // Australian House & Garden;Mar2004, Issue 3, p29
The article presents information about new designs of upholstery across Australia which appears in March, 2004 issue of the periodical House & Garden. Warwick Fabrics' Stone Harbor Collection has stripes mixed with florals. The coordinated fabrics are 100 per cent cotton and prices start at $56...
- Plenty of fabric stories to tell. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 28, ps2
Previews design trends in upholstery covers and textiles at the April 2001 Home Furnishings Market. Embroidered fabrics; Animal skin designs; Quilted effects and metalasses.
- Follow my thread. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p20
Reveals the ABCs of upholstery fabrics in Great Britain. Acetate and acrylic; Fiber; Hemp; Martindale; Quilting; Jacquard; Satin and silk; Velvet; Zebra stripes.
- Rosy outlook. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, pS10
Features the floral upholstery fabric designs of textile companies in the United States available as of August 14, 2000. Culp Velvet-Prints; Spectrum; Richloom; Covington Fabrics; Braemore; Waverly; Mastercraft; Circa 1801.
- Toe the line. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, pS12
Reports on the upholstery fabric designs of textile companies in the United States available as of August 14, 2000. Cone Decorative Fabrics; Bartson; David Rothschild; Bloomcraft; Weathervane Hill; Dan river; Rossville; Decoviz.