Tuning in to bedrooms
- Kitchen firm holds store on expansion. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p5
Reports on the construction of a storage facility by kitchen manufacturer Weatherald Wood that will hold its completed units North Yorkshire, England.
- Components are back in the running. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p5
Reports on the machine acquired by the wood components manufacturer Weatherald Wood in Great Britain. Benefits of the acquisition for the company; Contact information; Size of the storage facility of the firm.
- Jobs created as DFS expands production. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the expansion of production in furniture industry DFS. Increase of capacity and improvement of efficiency; Withdrawal of the proposal for an extension of its share option scheme; Complaints of shareholders.
- Go Modern sponsors designer. // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p8
The article reports on the plan of online contemporary furniture company Go Modern to expand its outdoor accessories business in London, England in May 2010.
- Lovicks expands sister store. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p5
The article reports that family-owned furniture store Lovicks has expanded its Henderson Jones store branch in Manchester, England.
- FLOS AND MOROSO. // Design Week;Jan2010 Hot 50 Supplement, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Italian lighting and furniture companies Flos SpA and Moroso SpA's combined showroom in London, England.
- Local manufacturer carves N.Y. niche. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;11/16/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p34
Reports on the growth of Furniture Guild Inc. in New York. Niche market of the company; Products offered; Range price of the products of Furniture Guild.
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/17/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p2
The article offers business news briefs in central New York including the opening of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries stores in Auburn on September 3, 2010 and the inclusion of several companies in the list 2010 Inc. 5000 that honors the nation's fastest growing companies.
- up front. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p4
Reports developments in the furniture industry and trade as of June 3, 2002. Growth of Ekornes in the U.S.; Reconceptualization of the Dallas market strategy of Louis Shanks in Texas; Succession of Richard Doyle for the presidency of the International Sleep Producers Association.