- Three move up as Yearsley grows. // Motor Transport;5/22/2003, p6
Presents updates on several executives in Great Britain as of May 2003. Promotion of Phil Wentworth as finance director at Yearsley Group; Appointment of Liam Chadwick as business development managers at Fortec pallet network; Selection of Trevor Yeoman to be the executive director at...
- Retail rules. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p12
The article reports that it may not be quite there yet but Cargo Homeshop sees whole solutions as its new story under the guidance of Stephen Tague. Stephen Tague's ambitions for Cargo Homeshop match the grandeur of his previous appointments. The former Allders PLC managing director, only took...
- PICK OF THE BEST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/8/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4802, p17
The article presents updates related to the British hospitality industry as of November 2013. Underwood Meat Co. has been chosen as BPEX Foodservice Sausage of the Year supplier due to its Chorizo Sausage. Chefs Paul Johnson, Stephen Cawley and Adam Westgarth from North East hotels have won the...
- The 12th Annual PJANJ/PIANY Joint Annual Conference. // Insurance Advocate;7/23/2012, Vol. 123 Issue 13, p12
Information on the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey (PIANJ)/Professional Insurance Agents of New York (PIANY) Joint Annual Conference held in Atlantic City, New Jersey on June 10-12, 2012 is presented. The event presented several awards to those in the industry, including former PIANY...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.