- It's Time To Improve Nonqualified Executive Bonus Plans. Parrish, Steve // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/23/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 38, p5
Focuses on the need to improve the nonqualified executive bonus plans. Sources of plan contributions; Uses of executive benefits; Objectives of the bonus program.
- HEDGE FUND BONUSES DISAPPOINT. Barney, Lee // Financial Planning;Feb2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the smaller year-end bonuses received by hedge fund managers in the U.S. in 2011, according to figures from the "Hedge Fund Compensation Report."
- Tone-deaf insurers play Obama's tune. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
In this article, the author discusses the increasing salaries and bonuses to executives in the U.S.
- Obama Doesn't 'Begrudge' Dimon Bonus. // American Banker;2/11/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 23, p20
This article describes U.S. President Barack Obama's response to the bonuses awarded to Jamie Dimon, Chief Executive JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Lloyd Blankfein, Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Directors' bonuses set PAYE poser. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Mar1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1027, p18
Discusses the collection of income tax on the bonuses of directors under payroll arrangements in Great Britain. Delays in collecting income tax on directors' remuneration; Deduction of the income tax by the person making the payment; Adjustments made in the companies' tax liability.
- Negotiating an Executive Compensation Agreement. Burger, Peter F. // Business NH Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p27
Explores key issues relevant to negotiating an executive compensation agreement. Types of employment contracts; Identification of goals; Cash compensation; Cash bonuses; Deferred compensation.
- Performance Bonus Plans: Boon for Managers and Stockholders. Bourke, John T. // Management Review;Nov75, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p13
Explains the impact of incentive bonus plans for top- and middle-management employees on corporate profits. Return on sales and investment; Compensation of managers; Comparative profit performance between bonus-paying and non-bonus-paying companies.
- Bonuses and loans helping top managers offset recession pressure on compensation. // Management Review;Mar83, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on a study showing an increase in the number of companies in the United States who are offering executive bonuses. Percentage of manufacturing firms that offer bonus plans; Popularity of long-term bonuses with manufacturers; Trend of providing top executives with interest-free or...
- The cutting edge. Light, Deborah // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/20/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6302, p70
Reports on the shrinking salaries and bonuses of executives in Australia. Impact of the stalling economy on compensation packages; Details on several forms of paycuts; Renumeration measures applied by business enterprises.