Mezzanines to boost Homebase furniture
- Room for improvement on the shopfloor. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p19
Comments on the display area at the mezzanine floor of Homebase Inc. stores in England. Lack of accessories; Importance of the improvement in its displays; Dissimilarity in the mixture of furniture products.
- Showcasing the possibilities. Longo, Don // National Home Center News;12/16/96, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on the remodelling and reformatting of retail stores of California-based building material company HomeBase. Spacious layout of company stores; Changes in merchandising techniques; Strategic alliances with vendors; Company's approach in private labeling; Creation of company products and...
- House2Home shift scaled back to 42. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;4/16/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p2
Provides information on the House2Home retail store format of HomeBase. Features of the House2Home format; Remarks from Herbert Zerkin, chief executive officer of the company; Sales performance of HomeBase.
- HomeBase diversifies, adds home decor megastore. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;9/18/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p5
Reports that HomeBase has diversified with the addition of a home decor retail concept warehouse called House2Home in Nevada and Southern California. Products offered by the home decor store; Target market of House2Home; Idea behind the store.
- Sales 'still challenging' at Argos. // Cabinet Maker;6/19/2009, Issue 5642, p6
The article focuses on the business condition of Argos, furniture retailer company in Great Britain. The company states that its furniture and homewares are seen to be a challenging category in March 1 to May 30, 2009. Argos reveals that its multichannel sales has accounted for 42 percent of its...
- Homebase receives FIRA Gold certification. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p11
The article reports that the kitchen retailer Homebase Inc. has received a Gold certification from the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain.
- Retailer confirms Grimsby branch closure - rival to step in? // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2014, Issue 5885, p8
The article reports that retailer Homebase confirms the closure of its branch in Grimsby, England in 2014.
- Multiples close stores in Oxford and Lincoln. // DIY Week;9/7/2012, p4
The article reports on the closure of several B&Q and Homebase stores in England.
- Check and Reserve. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2008, Issue 5611, p4
The article reports that Homebase Inc. has installed check and reserve facility on its seven stores in Great Britain. According to the article, the said installation was initially started to the company's five stores on September 16, 2008 and the installation of the said facility was completed...