Out of the Koran
- Conference call. // Gay Times (09506101);Apr2005, Issue 319, p76
Presents information on the third Annual LGBT Muslim Conference to be held in London, England from April 29 to May 2, 2005. Issues on homosexuality and coming out as a gay Muslim; Details of the conference.
- AFMI's XIX Internation Convention a Grand Success. Khan, Ayub // Muslim Observer;1/14/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p3
Information about the XIX Annual Convention and Gala Awards Ceremony led by the American Federation of Muslims of Indian (AFMI) Origin on December 25-26, 2010 in Ahmedabad, India is presented.
- Min. Farrakhan calls for peace in the 21st century. // New York Amsterdam News;07/24/97, Vol. 88 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the International Islamic Conference which was held in New York City in July 1997. Reference to the comments made by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan at the closing ceremony of the conference; Listing of the countries of origin of some of the persons attending the conference;...
- Muslim-American Women Address Political Empowerment. Reporter, Staff // India -- West;5/27/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 27, pA14
The article reports on the gathering of more than 400 Muslim-American women on May 17, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Irvine, California, in which they decided to organize their first American Muslim Women's Empowerment Conference (AMWEC) in August 2011 in the U.S.
- Ahmadiyya Muslims Gather for 25th Annual Convention. // India -- West;1/14/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, pB16
Information about the Silver Jubilee's 25th annual West Coast Convention of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community held at the Baitul Hameed Mosque in Chino, California on December 24, 2010 is presented.
- ICNA-MAS Convention. // Muslim Observer;6/3/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p1
Information about several papers discussed at the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) MAS Convention held in Hartford, Connecticut on the importance of having a balanced way of life according to Qur'an is presented.
- "Stop Anti-Muslim Acts". Hakim, Nargis // Muslim Observer;6/10/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p1
Information on the highlights of the Muslim Ummah of North America (MUNA) educational conference held on June 5, 2011 in Hamtramck, Michigan is presented.
- Critical Role of Muslim Professionals in Muslim American Mosaic. // Islamic Horizons;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p17
The article discusses the highlights of the Council for the Advancement of Muslim Professionals (CAMP) 5th annual leadership summit held in Plainsboro, New Jersey on April 21, 2012 including workshops on effective networking, negotiations and communication strategies and panels on leadership.
- Christians, Muslims call for joint crisis group. // Christian Century;11/30/2010, Vol. 127 Issue 24, p19
The article reports on the proceedings of a Muslim-Christian joint conference held in Geneva, Switzerland on November 1-4, 2010, calling for a joint crisis group to address inter-religious dialogue and coordinated responses to terrorism.