Sexual Behavior in Adults with Autism
- Sex poll. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Nov95, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Presents a survey question about lies regarding sexual pasts. Contact information.
- Redbook's steamiest sex survey ever! Dutton, Judy // Redbook;May2003, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p192
Presents the results of a sexual behavior survey in the U.S. as of May 2003.
- Sex and selective memories. Bown, William // New Scientist;10/30/93, Vol. 140 Issue 1897, p10
Reports on findings on Britain's biggest-ever sex surveys. Finding of men having 70 per cent more heterosexual partners than women; Survey of more than 19,000 people; Average men as having 2.5 heterosexual partners in the past five years while women having only 1.5 partners; One of the aims of...
- Basic questions. // New Scientist;1/29/94, Vol. 141 Issue 1910, p3
Comments on the results of a survey on sexual attitudes and lifestyles. History of the survey; Similarity between men and women in their sexual behavior; View of both groups of their behavior; Questions raised by the survey.
- Sexual behavior in modern China. Dalin, Liu // Chinese Education & Society;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Presents a study on sexual behavior in modern China. Response by urban and rural couples to spouse's request for sex when indisposed; Loss of women's sexual rights; Concept of chastity; Attitudes toward women who have been raped.
- Can the pill improve your sex life? // Redbook;Nov96, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on the effect of pills on the sex life of an individual. How pills can increase the sexual urge of the user; Two kinds of pills usually used.
- Xtra'S Sex Survey 2012 EDITION. // Xtra West (Vancouver);2/9/2012, Issue 482, p13
The article offers information on the 2012 Sex Survey of the periodical "Xtra West," for which the periodical has called for readers' responses.
- In the Company of Women. Fiori, Pamela // Town & Country;Jul2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5302, p17
Introduces a series of articles about the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of women's lives, including a survey of female sexuality.
- British sex survey shows popularity of monogamy. Tonks, Alison // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/29/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6924, p289
Focuses on the survey on sex life by the Social and Community Planning Research in Great Britain. Objectives of the survey; Likelihood of young people to use contraception; Percentage of men using condom.