Sexual Behavior in Adults with Autism
- Sexual behavior in modern China. Dalin, Liu // Chinese Education & Society;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Presents a study on sexual behavior in modern China. Response by urban and rural couples to spouse's request for sex when indisposed; Loss of women's sexual rights; Concept of chastity; Attitudes toward women who have been raped.
- In the Company of Women. Fiori, Pamela // Town & Country;Jul2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5302, p17
Introduces a series of articles about the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of women's lives, including a survey of female sexuality.
- British sex survey shows popularity of monogamy. Tonks, Alison // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/29/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6924, p289
Focuses on the survey on sex life by the Social and Community Planning Research in Great Britain. Objectives of the survey; Likelihood of young people to use contraception; Percentage of men using condom.
- More study needed on sexual compulsion. // Behavioral Health Treatment;Jul97, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p3
Reports that more study needed to be conducted on compulsive sexual behavior, to establish its frequency in the general population, according to the University of Iowa researchers. Information on reason for more research; Examination of study conducted; Details on the Compulsive Sexual Disorders...
- FAB'S GAY SURVEY 2012. // Fab;2/29/2012, Issue 445, p17
The article presents a form for the journal's gay sex survey for 2012.
- Sex, lies and surveys. // Glamour;Oct96, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p52
Offers advice on how to treat sex surveys. Inaccuracy of self-reporting; Selective remembering; Beneficial information from sex survey findings.
- Volunteer bias in sexuality research. Strassberg, Donald S.; Lowe, Kristi // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p369
Addresses volunteer bias in sexuality research in the United States. Difference in personality and behavior among volunteers and nonvolunteers; Impact of volunteer status on study; Effect of self-concept measurement; Religion as independent variable.
- Swedish or American heterosexual college youth: Who is more permissive? Weinberg, Martin S.; Lottes, Ilsa S. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p409
Compares the sexual attitude and behavior of American and Swedish males and females. Effect of power and social benefits of women in societal institutions; Percentage of disproving of sexual behavior; Median age of first sexual activity; Relationship with partner for earliest sexual experience;...
- WHO TURNS YOU ON? Sayers, Robin; Rafal, Alysia // InStyle;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p549
Presents information on a sexual behavior survey of celebrities.