Sexual Behavior in Adults with Autism
- Redbook's steamiest sex survey ever! Dutton, Judy // Redbook;May2003, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p192
Presents the results of a sexual behavior survey in the U.S. as of May 2003.
- Sexual behavior in modern China. Dalin, Liu // Chinese Education & Society;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Presents a study on sexual behavior in modern China. Response by urban and rural couples to spouse's request for sex when indisposed; Loss of women's sexual rights; Concept of chastity; Attitudes toward women who have been raped.
- Xtra'S Sex Survey 2012 EDITION. // Xtra West (Vancouver);2/9/2012, Issue 482, p13
The article offers information on the 2012 Sex Survey of the periodical "Xtra West," for which the periodical has called for readers' responses.
- In the Company of Women. Fiori, Pamela // Town & Country;Jul2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5302, p17
Introduces a series of articles about the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of women's lives, including a survey of female sexuality.
- British sex survey shows popularity of monogamy. Tonks, Alison // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/29/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6924, p289
Focuses on the survey on sex life by the Social and Community Planning Research in Great Britain. Objectives of the survey; Likelihood of young people to use contraception; Percentage of men using condom.
- In other words use it or lose it. // Advocate;5/26/71, Issue 60, p6
Surveys the factors influencing the sex life of adults in the U.S. Differences between the sexual attitude of men and women; Association of sexual experiences to sexual activities.
- More study needed on sexual compulsion. // Behavioral Health Treatment;Jul97, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p3
Reports that more study needed to be conducted on compulsive sexual behavior, to establish its frequency in the general population, according to the University of Iowa researchers. Information on reason for more research; Examination of study conducted; Details on the Compulsive Sexual Disorders...
- FROM THE EDITOR. White, Kate // Cosmopolitan;Aug2008, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p28
This article discusses various topics explored in articles in this issue, including an article on page 136 about men being more likely to cheat during the summer, a sex survey on page 122 about men's views on sex, and tips on page 164 for dealing with work and love.
- PILLOW TALK. Mooney, Loren // Bicycling;Jan2004/Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p34
Presents the results of an online survey on the sexual behavior of cyclists posted on the Web site Bicycling.com.