Sexual Behavior in Adults with Autism
- Sex poll. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Nov95, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Presents a survey question about lies regarding sexual pasts. Contact information.
- Redbook's steamiest sex survey ever! Dutton, Judy // Redbook;May2003, Vol. 200 Issue 5, p192
Presents the results of a sexual behavior survey in the U.S. as of May 2003.
- Sexual behavior in modern China. Dalin, Liu // Chinese Education & Society;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Presents a study on sexual behavior in modern China. Response by urban and rural couples to spouse's request for sex when indisposed; Loss of women's sexual rights; Concept of chastity; Attitudes toward women who have been raped.
- Can the pill improve your sex life? // Redbook;Nov96, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on the effect of pills on the sex life of an individual. How pills can increase the sexual urge of the user; Two kinds of pills usually used.
- Xtra'S Sex Survey 2012 EDITION. // Xtra West (Vancouver);2/9/2012, Issue 482, p13
The article offers information on the 2012 Sex Survey of the periodical "Xtra West," for which the periodical has called for readers' responses.
- In the Company of Women. Fiori, Pamela // Town & Country;Jul2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5302, p17
Introduces a series of articles about the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of women's lives, including a survey of female sexuality.
- British sex survey shows popularity of monogamy. Tonks, Alison // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/29/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6924, p289
Focuses on the survey on sex life by the Social and Community Planning Research in Great Britain. Objectives of the survey; Likelihood of young people to use contraception; Percentage of men using condom.
- In other words use it or lose it. // Advocate;5/26/71, Issue 60, p6
Surveys the factors influencing the sex life of adults in the U.S. Differences between the sexual attitude of men and women; Association of sexual experiences to sexual activities.
- More study needed on sexual compulsion. // Behavioral Health Treatment;Jul97, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p3
Reports that more study needed to be conducted on compulsive sexual behavior, to establish its frequency in the general population, according to the University of Iowa researchers. Information on reason for more research; Examination of study conducted; Details on the Compulsive Sexual Disorders...