Packages Make Sense For Non-Profits
- Untitled. // Time;6/15/1953, Vol. 61 Issue 24, p93
This section offers business and economy news briefs as of June 1953. Economists confirmed that the U.S. budget deficit for the month ending June 1953 will be at 7.9 billion dollars due to low revenue from corporate taxes. Higher interest policies implemented by the government will result in...
- Insurance Markets in China. Liu, Chwen-Chi // Chinese Economy;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which the guest editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the insurance market of China, the factors that can influence corporate insurance demand in the country, and the intellectual model for solving the potential deficit.
- Local councils facing �60bn shortfalls on pensions. Scott, Tracey // Money Marketing;1/21/2010, p10
The article reports that the local government pension scheme of Great Britain may face a budget deficit of more than 60 billion pounds by 2011.
- Order in the house. // Caribbean Business;9/6/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p26
Editorial. Comments on the renegotiation process between the government and health insurance companies on the coverages in Puerto Rico. Problems encountered by the government due to its cost cutting activities; Views on the reasons behind the unchanged health reform; Opinions regarding the...
- Report: Up to 44M more uninsured under GOP budget. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/16/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p22
The article reports that up to 44 million low-income people will be uninsured as the federal government push through with its budget cuts for Medicaid by one-third over the next 10 years in the U.S.
- Balloons victims of Pride cash crunch. Henderson, Paul // Xtra (Toronto);5/15/2003, Issue 484, p7
Reports on the budget deficit faced by the Pride Toronto gay organization in Ontario. Effect of the problem on the Pride Week 2003; List of sponsors that pull out of the organization; Amount of the insurance bill of the organization.
- AROUND THE STATES. // Insurance Advocate;07/15/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 28, p26
Provides news briefs on the insurance in the United States as of July 2000. Impact of the public awareness campaign created by the Pennsylvania Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority in 1997 on the citizens' attitudes toward fraudulent activity; Effort of the Louisiana General Assembly to address...
- Texas urged to spare SCHIP funds from cuts. // AHA News;9/16/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p7
Reports on the efforts of health care advocated in Texas to urge lawmakers to save the State Children's Health Insurance Program. Budget deficit facing the program; Cause of the financial difficulties.
- Weathering the 'perfect storm'--times three. Brunell, Don C. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, pA23
Comments on the factors affecting the business enterprises in Wenatchee, Washington. Increase of employee insurance premium; Growth of unemployment tax; Budget deficits.