College Revenue Increases 5% for John Wiley & Sons in Fiscal 2003
- Wiley Tab: $232 Million. // Publishers Weekly;8/12/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 32, p145
Reports on the acquisition expenditures of John Wiley in the fiscal year ended April 30, 2002. Companies acquired by John Wiley; Amount of acquisition expenditures.
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY. Meneray, Jane; Vazquez, José // American Biology Teacher (National Association of Biology Teache;Apr2004, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p304
Reviews the instructional software Regulation: Nervous and Endocrine Systems from Wiley Technical Support.
- Wiley's 2Q Professional/Trade Revenues Decline. // Book Publishing Report;12/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the financial performance of John Wiley & Sons Inc. for the second fiscal quarter of 2004. Decline in the consumer computer and business book backlist sales; Revenue generation from the professional/trade division; Sources of operating income.
- Wiley Drives 13% Higher Education Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;1/ 4/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the 13% revenue growth of the Global High Education segment at John Wiley & Sons Inc. ended on October 31, 2011 in Hoboken, New Jersey. President and chief executive officer (CEO) William Pesce explains that the strong result poses the company with better development in...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p8
The article offers news briefs related to companies engaged in electronic publishing in the U.S. John Wiley & Sons' U.S. Higher Education segment has produced $48 million from sales in accounting and business for the third quarter, ended January 31, 2007. Steve Smith was appointed as the new...
- Strong Q4 Growth of 15.2% Boosts U.S. College Revenue at John Wiley & Sons 3.5% in FY2006. // Educational Marketer;6/19/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of John Wiley & Sons Inc., a publishing company, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2006, which ended April 30, 2006, in the U.S. The company has gained 15.2% increase in its college revenue in the country. Its total college revenue amounted to...
- RoweCom Failures Leaves Subscriptions Hanging. G.M.E. // American Libraries;Feb2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
RoweCom, one of the largest subscription agencies in the United States, has stopped processing orders in the wake of an apparent financial failure that some are calling the Enron of the library world. The century-old agency recommended in a December 2002 announcement that its clients find...
- Untitled. // Mali Cozum Dergisi / Financial Analysis;2013, Issue 115, p29
No abstract available.
- Wiley Adds CFA Test-Prep Service AnalystSuccess.com. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/29/2015, p1
The deal comes as the publisher focuses more on professional-training acquisitions, including CrossKnowledge