Securities in Registration:
- Accumulation In A Base Improves Chances Of Successful Breakout. KEN SHREVE // Investors Business Daily;9/28/2015, pB11
The article reports on the significance of base accumulation in improving successful stock breakout in the U.S.
- High-Frequency Trading Hits a Wall. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 306, p8
The article provides updates on the performance of the volume of shares traded by high frequency trading firms in the U.S. in the first months of 2010. It mentions that the VIX index has contracted by 25%. It notes that VIX measures market expectations of the volatility that would translate into...
- Benchmark Bingo. Israelsen, Craig L. // Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p89
Presents a study which quantified the variance or spread among the annual returns of benchmark equity indexes of firms in the U.S. Analysis of the annual returns from 1993 to 2002 for growth and value indexes; Example of benchmark index variance; Conclusions.
- WHAT WE'RE THINKING. Sweet, Robert // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/22/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p2
The article offers the author's views on what the publication "Dow Theory Forecasts" are not buying when looking for stocks with strong fundamentals in the U.S. He cites that buying stocks with the reason of low valuation is wrong as they believe that one can earn higher returns with less...
- Stocks Go From Red To Green; Akorn Up On Acquisition. KEN SHREVE // Investors Business Daily;5/ 9/2014, p00
Stocks fought back from modest losses and turned mildly positive just past the midway point of Friday's session.
- Infoblox Rebounds From 10-Week Moving Average. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;10/16/2013, pB09
Many stocks have recently pulled back to their 10-week moving averages recently amid market volatility. But those rebounding in big have been few.
- Nasdaq Ends 5-Week Streak; Crimea Is Weekend's Focus. JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA // Investors Business Daily;3/14/2014, p00
The stock market fell modestly Friday as selling subsided.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p54
Lists several securities and planned initial public offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under the equity market compiled as of May 2005. Corporations which have filed offerings under debt and equity markets; Indications of securities trading; Market indicators.
- Top Foreign Stocks Prove Not All Rebounds Are Alike. DONALD H. GOLD // Investors Business Daily;10/16/2013, pB14
Many top-rated foreign stocks are rebounding from their 10-week moving averages, including some that for weeks had been unbuyable. Let's look at some of China's best.