- Inveresk Research. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Aug2003 Supplement, Vol. 15, p30
Features clinical research company, Inveresk Research Group Inc. Drug development services offered; Preclinical facilities; Corporate information.
- Qwest begins book recycling program. // Inside Tucson Business;9/1/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the schedule of the delivery of Tucson Metro white and yellow page telephone books by QwestDex company in Tucson, Arizona.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/28/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of October 28, 2002. Percentage change of Hewitt Associates LLC; Percentage change of Inveresk Research Group Ltd; Performance of stock offerings.
- River and Inveresk agree to merge. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Sep2004 Supplement, Vol. 16, p6
This article presents information that the boards of directors of Charles River Laboratories International (CRL) and Inveresk Research Group have agreed to merge, creating a global partner in providing essential preclinical and clinical drug development services and products to the pharma and...
- InnaPhase Signs Agreement with Inveresk Research Group. // Drug Discovery & Development;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p21
Reports on a license agreement signed by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based InnaPhase and British-based Inveresk Research Group to implement AnnaPhase's Watson Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Provisions of the agreement.
- TAR HEEL STOCK WATCH. // Business North Carolina;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p23
Presents information the performance of the stocks of companies in North Carolina as of May2004. Inveresk Research Group; MedCath; Wellco Enterprises.
- PacifiCorp breaks ground for customer service center in West Valley City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/04/96, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the ground breaking for Oregon-based PacificCorp's customer service center in West Valley City's Lake Park Corporate Center in Utah. Aim to convert the customer service system to a state-of-the-art phone and computer capability; Financial performance; Clientele; Business activity.
- Portland firm demonstrates ergonomics on a shoestring. Novitski, B. J. // Architectural Record;Feb1998, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p34
Presents information on the design of a regional call center for PacifiCorp. Information on the size of the center; Reference to the importance of a well designed setting for employees; Who designed the center.
- Pacificorp. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p191
Features PacifiCorp electric company. Recruitment of industry; State serviced; Advantages for wood products.