The IPO 100
- Alcon IPO raises $2.5 billion in partial Nestle divestiture. // Ophthalmology Times;5/15/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the success of Alcon Inc. in its initial public offering (IPO) launched on March 21, 2002. Allocation of the money from the IPO; Financial performance of the company.
- All A's/ Alcon hits bullseye in first year as public company. Blacklidge, Julie // Fort Worth Business Press;3/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p8
Looks at the performance of Alcon Inc. since it launch an initial public offering in 2002. Success of Alcon in meeting its sales target; Stock performance of the company; Plans of the company; Number of employees of the company.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p35
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 10, 2003. Ashford Hospitality Trust; Gladstone Commercial; Redline Performance; Constar International; Impac Medical Systems.
- Thomson Completes Public Offering in U.S. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p4
Reports on Thomson Corp.'s completion of its initial public offering in the United States stock market in June 2002.
- Alcon's IPO has market cap of 9.9 billion. // Fort Worth Business Press;3/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the market capitalization of eye-care company Alcon Inc.'s initial public offering. Opening price per share; Majority interest of Nestle S.A. in the company; Corporate background of Alcon.
- Alcon files initial public offering with SEC. Klinec, Joe // Ophthalmology Times;4/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the preparations of Nestl ï¿½ subsidiary Alcon Inc. for an initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S. on April 1, 2002. IPO price; Market trends in ophthalmology; Share of Alcon in the global ophthalmic pharmaceutical market. INSET: Corporate profile.
- XDx withdraws $86.3M IPO; Alcon to repurchase shares. // Medical Device Daily;9/10/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 194, p4
The article presents an update on financing efforts by medical supplies companies as of September 10, 2008. XDx, a Brisbane, California-based manufacturer of gene expression-based tests for monitoring transplant rejection, has filed to withdraw its initial public offering (IPO) on September 5,...
- Delayed IPO Raises $80M for iPayment. // American Banker;5/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 91, p13
iPayment Holdings Inc., a credit and debit card processor for small and midsize merchants, raised 80 million dollar in an initial public offering and began trading on the Nasdaq under the symbol IPMT. The offering was priced at $16 per share, and five million shares were sold.
- Bankruptcy Trustee Files Suit Against Andersen And E&Y. // Public Accounting Report;8/31/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p2
Reports on an accounting fraud lawsuit filed by a Los Angeles, California bankruptcy trustee against Ernst & Young, Anderson, iPayment Inc. in August 2004. Background on the lawsuit concerning the evaluation of iPayment's shares prior to an initial public offering; Efforts of U.S. bankruptcy...