IPOs in the U.S
- From rags to riches. Liu, Lillian // FinanceAsia;Oct2011, p44
The article presents information on the Zhang Xin who started as a worker at a sweatshop and is now one of the leading ladies in China. It informs that the she started Soho China Ltd. with her husband in the year 1995 predicting the fast growth of Chinese economy. It further informs that their...
- FormFactor to Make IPO This Week. // Electronic News;6/16/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Reports on an initial public offering of stock to be issued by wafer probe card maker FormFactor Inc. in June 2003. Amount of shares to be offered by the company; Initial price of the stock; Potential applications of the company's MicroSpring technology.
- FormFactor Raises IPO Ante. // Electronic News;6/16/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Reports on an initial public offering (IPO) of stocks to be issued by semiconductor wafer probe card manufacturer FormFactor Inc. in June 2003. Increase in the number of shares the company plans to offer; Price per share; Underwriters of the IPO.
- FormFactor Raises $84M in Wall Street Debut. // Electronic News;6/16/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Reports on the result of the initial public offering (IPO) launched by probe card maker FormFactor Inc. in June 2003. Amount of shares offered by the company; Implication of the success of the company's IPO.
- FormFactor Puts up 5M Shares. // Electronic News;3/20/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that FormFactor Inc. is offering 5 million shares of its common stock in March 2006. The underwriters of the offering have an over-allotment option to purchase up to 750,000 additional shares of common stock. The underwriting syndicate is led by Goldman, Sachs & Co. and...
- FormFactor Continues to Prepare IPO. // Electronic News;5/26/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 21, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of FormFactor Inc. for its initial public offering (IPO). Shares of stock offered by the company; Target use of the proceeds from the IPO; Shares of FormFactor owned by Intel Corp.
- FormFactor Puts up 5M Shares. // Electronic News;3/13/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p56
The article focuses on the decision of Livermore, California-based semiconductor wafer probe card provider FormFactor Inc. to offer 5 million shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $38 per share. Net proceeds of the public offering will be about $182 million. The transaction...
- Does Integrated Want To Secure a Takeout? Catton, Grant // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/16/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
This article reports on the reluctance of market cap security and alarm systems company Integrated Alarm Services (IAS) Group Inc. to sell. The aim of a committee that will select a financial advisor is mentioned by a source. The two major shareholders that pressure IAS into buying back shares...
- Protection One Merges with IASG. McFadden, Maggie // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the merger plan of Protection One Inc. of Lawrence, Kansas, and Integrated Alarm Services Group (IASG) Inc. in Albany, New York. According to Charles May, chief executive officer (CEO) of IASG, they feel that the combination of the two companies is extremely compelling to...