- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31617, p35
This article presents information about developments in the borderline states of the U.S. as of May 14, 2003. Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove agreed to create a regional alliance to attract jobs and major industries to their economically depressed states....
- MISSISSIPPI. M. O. // Hill;6/26/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 76, p12
The article reports on the plan of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) to tie former Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to corruption.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p31
Presents news items related to developments in the bond market of U.S. states, as of March 26, 2003. Rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Chicago, Illinois revenue bonds; Criticism of O'Hare International Airport expansion plans by aviation consultants; Plans of Nebraska-based...
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p62
Provides market data on the balances of new bonds issued by various states in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Amount of bonds offered by Connecticut-based West Haven; Sales registered in the bonds offered by Pennsylvania-based Abington School District; Remaining balance of bonds offered by...
- Miss. Governor Submits Budget With Shortfall Fix; Rating Agencies Watchful. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p4
Reports on Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove's budget proposal. Proposed reduction in government spending; Legislators' reactions to Musgrove's proposal.
- 2-Year Bachelor's Could Solve Nursing Dilemma. Garmon, John // Community College Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p4
Deals with the plan of Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to prioritize the educational needs of the state's community colleges. Details on the community college years of Musgrove and his wife, Melanie; Political career of Musgrove.
- Governor wants budget input. // State Government News;Oct2000, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p8
Reveals that Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove has presented budget recommendations to the Joint Legislative Budget Committee. Who controls the budgeting process.
- Mississippi Gov. Promises Veto of Reserve Spending Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31606, p4
Mississippi legislators on March 31, 2003 used much of the state's reserves to build the 3.6 billion dollar budget for fiscal 2004, a move which potentially places pressure on the state's credit rating. Governor Ronnie Musgrove said he would veto the Legislature's budget plan, setting the stage...
- Mississippi Governor Calls for Special `Prosperity' Session. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p4
Reports on Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove's call for a special legislative session to be held on August 28, 2000, to discuss an economic development plan. Aim of the economic initiative; Musgrove's call for improving basic infrastructure, transportation, and information to support...