Ohio State Univ. to Sell $70M of Notes, With More to Come
- CP Mart Credit Quality Is On The Mend. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the improvement of the commercial paper market in the U.S. Stability of the corporate credit quality of issuers in the market; Use of the market by creditworthy corporations; Importance of the financing provided in the market.
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p28
Presents a chart depicting the two-week discount rates of commercial paper. Term rates; Type of rates; Rate Curve based on the five-day floating average.
- Santee Cooper Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the affirmation of the AA-minus long-term and A-1-plus commercial paper ratings that Standard &Poor's Corp. assigns the South Carolina Public Service Authority, which operates the Santee Cooper public utility. Description of the outlook; Reflection of the utility's above-average...
- The Information Content of the Paper-Bill Spread: The Case of Canada. Ewing, Bradley T.; Malik, Farooq // Journal of Economics (03616576);2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p73
Examines the information content of the spread between commercial paper and Treasury bill rates in Canada. Use of the generalized forecast error variance decomposition technique; Reasons for the paper-bill spread to predict real output; Correlation between Canadian economic activity and the...
- S&P Ratings Move Infuriates Banks. // American Banker;8/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 117, p12
The article discusses the decision of securities rating agency Standard & Poor's to withdraw rankings it assigned to commercial mortgage bonds held by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Citigroup Inc. because of a problem in the review process.
- Moody's gives Indiana notes P-1 rating. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned a P-1 rating to $100 million of tax-exempt commercial paper planned by the Indiana State Office Building Commission in January 1998. Use of the issue to refund a $20 million Series 1997 note and provide construction financing for several...
- June refi report shows increases in 5.5s. // Asset Securitization Report;7/14/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 28, p14
Reports on increase in prepayments on U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) 30-year 5.5s in June 2003. Commercial paper ratings; Efficient refinancers; Mortgage bankers' focus on refinancing the higher balance 5.5s and reducing the attention paid to the more seasoned premiums.
- The Information Content of Commercial Paper Rating Downgrades: Further Evidence. Chandra, Uday; Nayar, Nandkumar // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Fall98, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p417
In this paper, we study the association between commercial paper rating downgrades and expectations of the level and variability of future earnings. Our examination shows that such rating downgrades are associated with a significant reduction in analyst forecasts of near-term earnings. We...
- Cosmair U.S. rated prime-1. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/30/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 124, p13
Announces that Moody's Investor Service confirmed the prime-1 rating of Cosmair's United States commercial paper program. Details on the prime-1 rating; Why Moody's confirmed the rating.