Nassau County Seeks N.Y. Senate Support to Create Agency
- NOLA Seeks Refinancing. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33610, p9
The article reports on the issue of refinancing which is being sought after by the Louisiana State Bond Commission for New Orleans' debt in relation to its debt service.
- Refinancing for Savings. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33231, p9
The article reports on the announcement of governor Sonny Perdue concerning the refinancing of Mississippi's outstanding general obligations that will save the state more than 35 million of debt service. It mentions that refunding bonds were sold at lower interest rates that will mature in 2016...
- Orange County, Calif., Readies Plans To Refinance Recovery Bonds, COPS. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p3
The article focuses on Orange County, California, which plans to refinance the debt it issued to emerge from bankruptcy. The county issued $279 million of recovery bonds in June 1995 and $761 million of recovery certificates of participation in June 1996. The county plans to issue about $125...
- New Jersey Health Care Authority Puts Off $169M Issue. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/26/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33012, p5
The article reports that New Jersey officials are delaying a $169 million Solaris Health System refinancing issue for better market conditions. The bonds are part of the state's Hospital Asset Transformation Program. The deal will benefit from the state's appropriation pledge, one notch below...
- Massachusetts DOT Set to Refinance $2.27 Billion of Big-Dig Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p20
The article reports on the plan of the Department of Transportation (DOT) to refinance the outstanding senior and subordinated Metropolitan Highway System bonds worth 2.27 billion dollars to help fund the Central Artery Project, Big Dig, in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Credits Join the Queue Both in US and Europe. // High Yield Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports on refinancing needs of companies in the U.S. Notes issuance of Fisher Scientific; Rate of the deal.
- NOLA OKs Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p7
The article reports that New Orleans City Council in New Orleans, Louisiana has approved a proposal for the refinancing of an estimated 310 million dollars outstanding debt.
- U.S. Loan Refi Reaches Record for YTD. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p8
The article reports the record high for the year to date of U.S. loan refinancing volume which has reached 868.4 billion dollars of investment grade and speculative grade loans, a 73 percent increase from the same period in 2010.
- Keep an Eye on Funding. // Origination News;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
The author reflects on the constraints associated in the move of financial institutions to refinance small or startup players in the U.S.