Crossed Signals Land Colorado School on Moody's Watch List
- Technical Colleges Excel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/14/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32402, p41
The article highlights the results of a special report issued by Moody's Investors Service which reveals that technical college districts in Wisconsin are expected to experience continued credit strength. The analysts have cited prudent financial management of the districts as a primary reason...
- MICHIGAN: Michigan State Sets Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32625, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Michigan State University's Aa2 ratings on its $125 million of new money debt to finance various capital projects, including an expansion of the school's College of Human Medicine. According to analysts, Moody's believed...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33105, p2
Corrections to articles about the estimated savings of eliminating the Federal Family Education Loan program and the timing of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s upgrade of Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. are presented.
- Moody's upgrade of Colorado program could affect $3 billion of school debt. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30378, p8
Reports on the credit rating given by Moody's Investor Service for the School District Credit Enhancement Program in Colorado. Rating reflective of the program's structure according to the company; Strength and weaknesses of the program.
- Vernon Twp SD, N.J. Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32095, p2
Reports on the credit rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the refunding bonds of Vernon Township School District in New Jersey. Security of the bonds by the district's general obligation, unlimited-tax pledge; Reflection of the district's average wealth levels and low budget...
- Moody's: Washington Fines a Positive for Schools. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;8/28/2015, p1
Washington State is racking up court-imposed penalties approaching $2 million, a positive for the credits of school districts in the state, Moody's Investors Service said this week.
- Illini's New Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p57
The article reports that the University of Illinois plans to sell nearly $70 million of new-money, variable-rate auxiliary facilities revenue bonds later in June 2005. Moody's Investors Service Inc. recently affirmed its Aa3 underlying rating on the credit. University officials have said the...
- KENTUCKY: Univ. Program Gets Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32573, p9
The article reports on the outlook change that was given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. (MIS) to the Kentucky Public University Program by affirming its A1 rating to the program in Kentucky. MIS's action is attributed to the strengthened finances and the trend of economic recovery shown by...
- Moody's Lifts Outlook on S.C. School District Program to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p37
The article reports on the boost in the outlook of the $2 billion debt sold of South Carolina School District Credit Enhancement Program by Moody's Investors Service Inc. According to the report, Moody's lift the outlook of the School District from negative to stable. The boosted outlook also...