House Bill: One More Advance Refunding for Power Bonds
- Looking to Compete. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p1
Reports that the power utility company Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement and Power District of Arizona will issue million of refunding revenue bonds. Reason for the issuance of bonds; Amount of bonds; rating of the bonds; Maturity dates of the bonds.
- Ohio Air Quality Agency readies issues for pair of electric utilities. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p3
Reports the plans to sell tax-exempt pollution control revenue refunding bonds by Ohio Air Quality Development Authority in behalf of electric utility companies in Akron, Ohio. Companies approved for refundings; Terms for the Dutch auction; Uses of original bonds proceeds.
- Austin to use refunding to invigorate utility's competitiveness. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p30
Reports that the $226.8 million bond refunding of Austin, Texas marks a new era in the city utility's competitive environment. Expected savings from the refunding; Combined utility revenue issues from June 6, 1991 to August 22, 1996; Credit ratings, lead manager and insurer of the bond deals.
- Electric Utilities Could Refund Again If Long-Shot Bill Passes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p36
Reports on the legislation proposal of the Congress allowing the an advance refunding of public power utilities in South Carolina. Reduction of interest rate costs; Total outstanding tax-exempt debt of public power systems; Limitation of the bill to public power debt.
- Finance Bill Could Allow Gulf Bonds. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p1
Reports on the assembly of U.S. Senate Finance Committee to consider its tax reconciliation bill in Washington D.C. Purpose of the proposed tax reconciliation bill to finance the private-activity bonding authority and additional advance refunding for hurricane-affected states; Estimated amount...
- On Heels of Bond Rally, Puerto Rico Utility's Refunding Grows to $210M. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p40
Reports that the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority has added $85 million of power revenue bonds to the $125 million refunding it had already planned for pricing on August 10, 2004. Investment banks involved in the deal; Bond market rally on August 7, 2004; Credit ratings given by Standard &...
- Platte River Power Agency In Colorado to Refund $103M. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p8
The article reports that the Platte River Power Authority in Colorado plans to go to market with a $102.5 million refunding. Proceeds from the tax-exempt offering will take out portions of the authority's Series DD bonds and Series EE bonds. The deal is structured as serial bonds reaching final...
- Indiana power agency awaits the right rate for bond sale. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p27
States that the Indiana Municipal Power Agency will sell special obligation refunding bonds that will save the utility $1.8 million. Schedule of pricing by lead manager J.P. Morgan Securities; Investment of proceeds in American Treasuries.
- Salt River Project Brings $833M for Projects, Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/12/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
Arizona's Salt River Project, one of the most highly rated credits in the public power sector, plans to issue $833 million of revenue bonds, an amount that could grow based on market demand.