California Governments Group Pushing $26B Road and Rail Plan
- SÃ£o Paulo Line 18 concession signed. // Railway Gazette International;Oct2014, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that the 25-year public-private partnership (PPP) concession contract for the construction, operation and maintenance of the SÃ£o Paulo monorail Line 18 in Brazil was awarded to sole bidder ABC Integrado as of October 2014.
- Automated clearance systems merging. // Fleet Owner;Dec98, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p72
Reports on the plans of Advantage CVO, the automated electronic truck clearance system operating on I-75 from Florida to Ontario, to merge with MAPS, a similar system in the Pacific Northwest. Details on the merger deal.
- Automated vehicle monitoring and audit system for administering partnership haul agreements. Berthelot, Curtis; Lang, Angela; Burns, Norm; Taylor, Brian; Hanson, Randy // Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p201
Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation has been a leader in road and short-rail transportation initiatives that facilitate efficient commercial transportation to remote northern and rural areas. A recent initiative undertaken by Saskatchewan Department of Highways and...
- 1,000 Words Image of the Week: Brazil Goes Monorail. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;10/4/2012, p1
The article focuses on the ongoing construction of the monorail in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil as of October 4, 2012.
- Goodbye to gridlock? Gould, Lark Ellen // Travel Agent;12/12/94, Vol. 273 Issue 9, p90
Reports on the construction of the monorail system in Las Vegas, Nevada. Location of the monorail system; Effect of the monorail system on the tourist trade of Las Vegas.
- Baghdad seeks investors for monorail. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/16/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 29, p14
The article reports that the Transport Ministry of Iraq and Baghdad Investment Authority are seeking investors for its monorail projects.
- Co-operation is the key. Cole, Louise // Commercial Motor;3/8/2008, Vol. 205 Issue 5219, p25
The article focuses on issues affecting the road freight industry cited during the Freight Transport Association's (FTA) Freight Summit 2007 held in Great Britain. Keith Rodwell of Rail Infrastructure Investment Group noted the lack of modern warehousing capacity for freight exchange. One...
- Scomi wins SÃ£o Paulo monorail. // Railway Gazette International;Jul2011, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on a turnkey contract that was awarded by Metro SÃ£o Paulo to a consortium consisting of several companies to construct the Line 17 monorail in Brazil in 2011, including Scomi Group, Montagens e Projetos Especiais SA, and CR Almeida SA.
- Road transport & highway ministry empowered for project award. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;8/31/2014, p12
The article reports on the road transport and highway ministry projects in India. It states the public-private partnership (PPP) route or engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) model that investors are using for the construction projects. It also emphasizes that the projects includes on...