Yields Fall 1 to 2 Basis Points; Retail Ends for $2.15B N.Y. Tobacco Sale
- New Freddie Mac Note Program Caters To Smaller Investors with Estate Concerns. // National Mortgage News;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p28
Focuses on United States-based Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.'s plan to initiate a callable, medium term note funding program designed for smaller fixed income investors. Goal of meeting investor demand for high quality fixed income offerings; Enhancement of mission of providing decent and...
- Freddie Mac Offers Larger, More Liquid Callable Notes. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p10
Reports that the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association (Freddie Mac) has redefined its callable note offerings by issuing more liquid securities on an investor-demand basis. Minimum issue size of Freddie Mac's callable notes; Remarks from a source at Freddie Mac about the change in minimum...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p26
Lists municipal bonds of local governments and agencies in the United States callable from October 15 to December 1, 1997. Includes the California Health Facilities Financing Authority; Martin County, Florida; Salem, Oregon.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;09/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30225, p22
Lists bond calls & redemptions in the United States as of October 1, 1997. Includes Mobile Solid Waste Disposal Authority of Alabama; Dade County Board of County Commissioners of Florida; Bell County Health Development Corp. of Texas.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;07/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30195, p27
Lists bond calls and redemptions of municipal bonds by local governments and agencies in the United States. Includes the California's Alcalanes Union High School general obligation bonds; Colorado Housing and Finance Authority; Pennsylvania's Paris Hospital Authority hospital revenue bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;04/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30865, p22
Presents information on the call dates of municipal bonds in Pennsylvania. Amount; Due date; Status.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;07/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30181, p22
Lists agencies and local government units in the United States recalling and redeeming their municipal bond issues. Includes the Arizona Community College District; California's Modesto, Multifamily mortgage revenue refunding bonds; Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30777, p18
Lists municipal bonds in the United States set for redemption between December 1 and 15, 1999. Amount and uses of the bond proceeds; Due date; Call date; Caller.
- Freddie Plans Additional Debt Issuance. // National Mortgage News;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p31
Lists the additional debt issuance of U.S. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. for the second quarter of 2004. Reference Notes securities; EuroReference Notes securities; U.S. dollar-denominated Reference Notes securities periodic repurchase operation; Syndicated callable notes.