INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power. Oleary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p36
Presents statistical information related to investment banking transactions of the energy and power sectors as of May 19, 2003. Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Information on syndicated loans; Global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p40
Presents statistical information related to investment banking in the healthcare industry. Data related to syndicated loans; Information on global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p38
Presents an investment banking database of various U.S.-based industries as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of globally announced mergers and acquisitions deals in industrials; Recent U.S. syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p52
The article presents statistical information regarding investments in telecommunications sector. The information includes, global telecommunications underwriting volume as of February 14, 2005, recent global debt deals, recent global equity deals, syndicated loans, etc.
- Investors Search Diligently For Assets As Allocations Stay Thin. // Bank Loan Report;3/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the decrease of the size of allocations for syndicated loans in the U.S. Increase of institutional investors in the leveraged loan market; Drop in the median primary allocation in 2003; Alternate ways by investors to obtain assets.
- Demand for loans unwavering. Iyer, Savita // Asset Securitization Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p14
Reports that syndicated loans have not lost their appeal to investors in the United States. Creation of loan funds with collateralized loan obligations; Strength of the retail fund market; Example of a loan fund managed by Bacevich for Hartford.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p46
Presents the investment banking database on industrials in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTORS LAP UP LEVERAGED LOANS. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p26
Focuses on the investment of the banking industry on the leveraged loan markets in the U.S. Enhancement of diversification capability; Improvement of liquidity of the syndicated loan investors; Increase of institutional demand for loans.
- In Market. // Bank Loan Report;09/20/99, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p8
Presents a list of syndicated loans by companies in the United States as of the week of September 20, 1999. Lead managers in the deals; Purpose of the loans; Status of the loans.