- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p16
Presents information about financial performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Performance of recent stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p39
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of initial public offering market in the U.S. for 2008.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/4/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 22, p18
Several charts related to the initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. are presented, including upcoming IPOs, latest IPOs, and existing priced IPOs.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/4/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 22, p21
Several charts are presented showing the 2007 initial public offering (IPO) performance of several U.S. companies, charts presented includes the top five best issuers, the top worst issuers, and a chart differentiating the performance of Acorn International (ATV) and Xinhua Finance Media (XFML).
- TENGION HAD AN ADJUSTED NET LOSS OF $25.8 MILLION FOR 2010. // Biotech Financial Reports;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on the financial report of the clinical-stage biotechnology company, Tengion Inc. It reports that the company had an adjusted net loss of 25.8 million dollars in 2010 due to lower research and development expense of 5.1 million dollars and interest expense of 1.4 million...
- IN ORBIT. Morring, Jr., Frank // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/19/2005, Vol. 163 Issue 11, p19
The article presents news briefs related to astronautics. Eutelsat Communications has applied to hold an initial public offering, following in the footsteps of other privately owned satellite operators. No date was given for the move, but it is expected to occur before the end of 2005. In...
- Share swap targets the big boys. Searle, Steve // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Nov2006, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p28
The article reports that Dairy Equity is offering its shares in Fonterra to corporate and institutional farmers. The firm increased $92 million in its initial public offering before listing on the stock exchange. Stocks have continued to trade in light volumes, initially at 51 cents and by...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/11/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p19
The article presents an overview of financial performance of initial public offering, IPO companies from different parts of the world. List of companies include Shanda Interactive Enterprise, CrossTex Energy, Rightnow Technologies, AlphaSmart and many others. Some of the concerned issues include...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p18
This section presents statistical data related to financial performance of some of the U.S. based companies, after going public. Data is presented for companies including VeriFone Holdings; Citi Trends; Fusion Telecommunications; Franklin Credit Management; Orchids Paper Products; Quintana...