IPOs in the U.S
- Top 60 Lender Raises $257 MM. // National Mortgage News;7/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p20
Reports on HomeBanc Corp.'s initial public offering in Atlanta, Georgia. Financial status of the company.
- IPO Could Set MasterCard Free. // Cards & Payments;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the plan MasterCard International to conduct an initial public offering (IPO) of stock. Benefits of the IPO to investors; Parent company, MasterCard Inc.'s filing of an S-1 Registration Statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Target revenue from the IPO; Issuance...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p21
Presents tables and charts depicting the performance of recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- Will the Ellie Mae IPO Start a Trend? Garritano, Anthony // National Mortgage News;5/10/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p2
The article discusses the standard electronic network for residential mortgage as a new trend in the financial services industry in the U.S. proposed by Ellie Mae Inc. as product expansion. Initial public offerings (IPOs) said that potential investors may need to consider past mortgage as key...
- Rough Sledding for IPO Market. Sweeney, Paul // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/24/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p20
The article focuses on the status of the initial public offerings (IPO). It states that through November 2007 more money was raised worldwide and more IPO deals were consummated than in any previous year. However, in 2008 the markets are tentative. It adds that the downturn reflects a refrain...
- Only Strong Survive. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the status of the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. It states that only 47 IPO were priced in July 2008 raising $748 million, the lowest monthly deal count in five years. It adds that market valuations are the main deterrent to would-be listed companies, as...
- IPO Confirmed for Visanet of Brazil. // American Banker;5/5/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 85, p8
The article reports that Visanet, a Brazilian credit card network services provider, plans to make an initial public offering of shares in the spring of 2009. The firm is currently owned by several banks in Brazil and the credit card firm Visa Inc. The offering is expected to raise somewhere...
- Eagle Prices Initial Public Offering. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Eagle Hospitality Properties Trust has priced the initial public offering of shares of its common stock. List of shares on the New York Stock Exchange; Intention of the company to invest in full- service and all-suites hotel properties; Net proceeds of the public offering.