REALITY BITES BOUGHT DEALS
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;2/20/2003, p26
Lists the top financial service firms in Great Britain as of February 10, 2003 as ranked by Standard and Poor's. Merrill Lynch Gold and General Inc.; Close Brothers Development.
- Citi Remains Top Senior Manager. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32725, p1
The article reports that Citi remains the biggest underwriter of state and local government bonds in New York. It is stated that the company has continued its dominance of the senior manager position on municipal bond deals during the first three quarters of 2007. Information about the...
- Wachovia Securities: Building Solid Relationships Leads To A Strong Pipeline. Lloyd, Eric // High Yield Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p3
Features Charlotte, North Carolina-based diversified financial services firm Wachovia Securities. Outlook for 2004; Performance of its loan syndications business for the first-quarter of 2004; Improvement of its leveraged and investment grade deals.
- TCU series offers Michael Baer's European view. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;1/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
Presents an update related to the financial services industry in Texas of January 16-22, 2004. Statistics on small business loans guaranteed by the Dallas/Fort Worth district in 2003; Aim of the Web site launched by Bilingual Scout; Rank of Wells Fargo as a provider of home lending to ethnic...
- Largest area investment brokerage firms. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p32
Presents a chart on the top 24 investment brokerage firms in Tarrant County, Texas for 2004. Total assets under management at Rhodes Securities Inc.; Number of Tarrant County brokers and local financial planners of Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; Primary services offered by Diesslin & Associates.
- THE LIST OF INDUSTRY STARS. // Fortune;3/19/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p115
The article supplies a ranking of U.S. companies in various industries, broken down further by services offered in those industries, including the financial industry, contracted services industry, consumer products, stores and distributors, shelter, natural resources, computers and...
- Top 100 financial industry technology vendors named. // Illinois Banker;Dec2005, Vol. 90 Issue 12, p22
The article reports on the publication of the second annual FinTech 100 ranking of the top technology providers to the financial services industry worldwide. The ranking is compiled by the journal "American Banker," and the financial consultant Financial Insights. The ranking was evaluated on...
- East west, big's best. Washington, Stuart // BRW;10/7/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p48
Reports on the ranking of UBS AG among stockbrokerage firms in Australia. Performance in research, equity capital markets and dealing operations; Positive relationship with fund-manager clients; Factors influencing the success in the stockbroker business.
- Top Investors In Private Placements, 2003. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p10
Ranks the largest investors in private placements based on 2003 volume.