Securities in Registration
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p51
Lists planned equity and debt offerings registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission between October 1, 1998 and March 30, 1999, but have not yet come to market. Includes equity offering for 24/7 Media Inc.; EBay Inc.; Debt offering by the ANZ Banking Group Ltd.
- Debt. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p51
Lists initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission during May 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of debt.
- MedAssets' next move. Rhea, Shawn // Modern Healthcare;9/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p12
The article discusses some speculations about the planned initial public offering of MedAssets. Some industry executives are asking if shareholders' desire to earn money will ultimately conflict with hospital members' needs and if the company's infusion of stockholder capital will give them a...
- Raising capital and the integration doctrine: What a company needs to know. Zahm Jr., Michael E. // Orange County Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p12
Opinion. Provides information about United States Securities and Exchange Commission regulations prohibiting the transfer of registered public offerings to private offerings. Definition of the doctrine of integration; Factors that are relevant to determining whether two or more securities...
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p54
Lists planned new initial public offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission during April 2003. Initial public offerings in terms of equities.
- Telegent to Cash In Chips. // Red Herring;11/24/2009, p2
The article reports on the initial public offering of Telegent, a maker of chips for processing TV on mobile devices based in Sunnyvale, California. The company has submitted a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with an aim to raise 250 million U.S. dollars. The...
- NEW STOCK ISSUES GO UP, UP, UP, AND WALL STREET CRIES: MORE! Norton, Rob // Fortune;10/18/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p27
Focuses on the boom in the initial public offerings (IPOs) market in the U.S., as of October 18, 1993. Number of companies that have already registered $6 billion in IPOs with the Securities and Exchange Commission to be issued next year; Reason for market's strength; Diversity of companies...
- First Solar Files for IPO. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;11/6/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 45, p54
The article reports on the planned initial public offering (IPO) of First Solar Inc. The solar modules producer filed for an IPO with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The company will be offering 17.5 million shares. The company said it will use the earning from the IPO to build a...
- Metropark Plans IPO To Bankroll Growth. Pallay, Jessica; Young, Vicki M. // DNR: Daily News Record;6/23/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that the apparel and accessories retailer Metropark USA Inc. has filled a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to trade over the counter under the Nasdaq symbol MRPK in New York City. According to Metropark's filling, the number of shares...