INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials
- Boeing Makes Its Internet Connexion. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/23/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 26, p42
Reports on the announcement by aircraft manufacturer Boeing that its high speed two way Internet service, Connexion, is ready for revenue operations on the world's major air routes and will be launched in January 2003 on a Lufthansa 747-400. Other airlines scheduled to offer the Connexions...
- Two new routes from Lufthansa. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/31/2003, Issue 1661, p47
Reports on Lufthansa German Airlines AG's launching of two transatlantic services for business travellers.
- LX spreads its wings. // Travel Daily;3/16/2012, p5
The article reports on the addition of Deutsche Lufthansa of 61 destinations to its network for the European summer, which brings its total reach to 216 ports in 83 countries.
- 5 new Lufthansa cities. // Travel Daily;3/11/2013, p5
The article focuses on the five new seasonal routes launched by German carrier Lufthansa from March 31 to October 26, 2013 including Mahon, Spain, Cardiff, Wales, and Glasgow, Scotland.
- Lufthansa benefits from India's reforms. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/20/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 21, p37
Reports on the growth of Lufthansa Airlines' operations in India due to the country's economic reforms. Start of Lufthansa's service in India in 1959; Status of operations; Lufthansa's contributions to India's tourist fund; Operation of Lufthansa Cargo India; Competition of Lufthansa with...
- Lufthansa confirms European budget brand. Caswell, Mark // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Nov2012, p12
The article reports that airline Lufthansa will launch a budget airline on January 1, 2013 in an effort to save money on short-haul routes.
- 'Airlines are over worst' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/18/2003, Issue 2577, p7
Reports on Lufthansa Airlines' statement that the airline industry is over the worst effects of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the severe acute respiratory syndrome disease and other crises. Losses posted by the company in the first half of 2003.
- Europe. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/10/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the financial performance of Lufthansa German Airlines AG for the first quarter of 1999.
- Lufthansa's U.S. ally tied to new bilateral. // Air Transport World;Oct93, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p9
Reports on an agreement between United States and German airlines for a five year air service agreement. Freeze of capacity until 1996; Code-sharing rights; Involvement of Lufthansa.