What Will Tenet's New CEO Do?
- The other shoe drops. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;6/2/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p4
Reports the resignation of Jeffrey Barbakow as chairman and chief executive officer of Tenet Healthcare Corp. in June 2003. Problems with Medicare payments; Background on Trevor Fetter, president and acting chief executive officer of Tenet; Opinion of M. Lee Pearce, a Tenet shareholder and...
- Strong tenets. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;6/2/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p32
Features Trevor Fetter, president and acting chief executive officer of Tenet Healthcare Corp. Responsibilities faced by Fetter upon his return to the company; Career background; Opinion of Jeffrey Barbakow, former chief executive of Tenet, on Fetter. INSET: Trevor Fetter.
- Bondholders Fret About Tenet's New CEO. // High Yield Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the resignation of Jeffrey Barbakow as Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s chief executive officer. Effect of Barbakow's resignation on the company's bonds; Replacement chosen by the company for Barbakow.
- One-time Lion tamer now tackling health care beast. Bloom, David // Variety;3/11/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 4, p8
Profiles Jeffrey Barbakow, chairman and chief executive of Tenet Healthcare Corp. in Santa Barbara, California. Background of Tenet; Job responsibilities in Tenet; Highlights of career.
- Tenet earnings jump by 27.2%. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;1/20/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the profits posted by Tenet Healthcare Corp. as of January 2003. Comment of Tenet Chairman Jeffrey Barbakow on the financial performance of the company; Information on the federal lawsuit faced by Tenet; Factor which contributed to the strong financial performance of the company.
- Tenet's tough year reflected in exec bonuses. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;09/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p2
Looks at the compensation of Tenet Healthcare Corporation's top executives. Compensation package of chairman and chief executive officer Jeffrey Barbakow; Financial performance of Tenet in 1998 and as of May 31, 1999; Views of Tenet spokesman Harry Anderson on the matter; Information on Michael...
- Tenet Exec's Pay: 'looks glorious' // California Nurse;Nov2002, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p22
Looks at the stock profits that executives and board members of California-based Tenet Healthcare received despite the corporate scandal. Raid of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in one of Tenet's hospital; Scrutiny from Medicare and Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the company's...
- Barbakow exits as chairman. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;4/14/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the relinquishment of the title of chief executive officer Jeffrey Barbakow as chairman of the board of directors of Tenet Healthcare Corp. in the U.S. Reason for move of Barbakow; Losses encountered by the company for the period ended February 28, 2003; Comments from Cheryl...
- Tenet's Barbakow declares a victory. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;10/16/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p17
Reports that Jeffrey Barbakow, chief executive officer of hospital chain Tenet Healthcare Corp., has claimed victory in a proxy battle at the 2000 shareholders meeting. Plans of Tenet to introduce changes in its corporate governance structure; Decision of shareholders on Barbakow's battle with...