INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity
- Kemira in â‚¬493m spending spree. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;2/14/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2134, p7
Reports on the spending plans of Kemira on business purchases. Chemical businesses that the company plans to develop; Significance of the planned acquisition of Verdugt from private-equity firm CVC Capital Partners; Benefits of the acquisition approach.
- IN BRIEF. // Power Economics;May2003, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p5
Reports developments related to energy industries as of May 2003. Sale of metering services business Viterra Energy Services to private equity firm CVC Capital Partners Limited; Appointment of John Mogg as chairman of Great Britain Office of Gas and Electricity Market; Approval of consumer...
- Today's Transactions: CVC Invests in AlixPartners. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of AlixPartners LLP by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners.
- CVC Buys Warranty Business for $1.2B. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/19/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p11
The article reports CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of Domestic & General warranty business for 1.2 billion dollars.
- EC Nixes CVC Takeover of Lenzing. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/22/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the opposition of the European Commission to a proposed takeover of Lenzing AG by CVC Capital Partners. Reason for the opposition; Allegations of the commission; Stake of Bank Austria in Lenzing.
- Canadian Market. // Canadian Underwriter;Oct2012, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p10
The article presents news briefs in the Canadian insurance market. CVC Capital Partners announces its initiative to acquire the majority ownership in Cunningham Lindsey amounting to 260 million U.S. dollars. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada introduces its First Class Insurance program...
- Private equity said to circle Safeway. Zwiebach, Elliot // SN: Supermarket News;2/24/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the consideration of Pleasanton, California-based supermarket chain operator Safeway Inc. to be acquired by potential investment buyers including CVC Capital Partners and Leonard Green & Partners.
- Cerved Buyout to Bring $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/7/2013, p11
The article reports on the possible impact of CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of Cerved on the junk bond markets.
- CVC profitiert von Campbells Schwenk. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/30/2013, Issue 35, p1
The article discusses the acquisition of parts of the U.S. company Campbell Soup by the company CVC Capital.