Amid Junk Feast, A Hungry Soul
- Huntsman Postpones Deal. // High Yield Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p1
Reports that the high yield investment deal of chemical company, Huntsman Chemical Corp. has been scrapped. Reason behind the scrapping of the deal; Implication of the deal on the company's operations; Worth of the deal.
- Huntsman takes over Saudi JV. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/18/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p21
The article reports on the signing of an agreement by Huntsman with Basic Chemical Industries Ltd. to transfer majority ownership in their Arabian Polyol Co. (APC) joint venture in Saudi Arabia from BCI to Huntsman. The joint venture manufactures and sells methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate...
- Huntsman inks open-end deal. // European Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2053, p18
Reports on the open-ended distribution agreement signed by Huntsman Tioxide with the Grolman Group. Implications of the deal.
- Deals are already changing industry. // Money Marketing;7/4/2002, p31
Comments on the prevalence of deals in the financial services industry in Great Britain. Significance of the deals to the industry; Advantages of the deals to intermediary businesses.
- Whole Bank and Thrift Deals Completed in the Fourth Quarter of 2002. // American Banker;1/16/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 11, p6
Lists deals related to purchase and sale of U.S. thrift and banking companies which were completed in the fourth quarter of 2002. Purchase of Golden State Bancorp Inc. by Citigroup Inc.; Acquisition of Bank of the Northwest Portland, Oregon by Pacific Northwest Bancorp; Purchase of Aviston...
- Big-Bank Buys in '03 Will Focus on Rationalization. Stein, Robert // American Banker;2/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 30, p8ma
Focuses on the factors responsible for the deals completed in the U.S. financial services industry, as of February 13, 2003. Fragmentation in the U.S. banking industry; Confidence regained by shareholders in capital markets of financial service industry; Acquisitions and mergers completed in 2002.
- Better Foam. Feighan, Jack; Magnani, Franco; Deschagt, Joris // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2003, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p26
Reports on Huntsman Polyurethanes' study of the possibility of controlling the expansion rate of low-boiling blowing agents by using an experimental pressurized mold designed by Cannon. Significant foam improvements when the mold pressure is reduced; Optimal conditions for the pressurized mold...
- The Authors. // Rubber & Plastics News;12/2/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p19
Profiles executives Jay A. Johnston and Samantha A. Smith of Auburn Hills, Michigan-based Huntsman Polyurethanes. Professional qualification of Johnston; Educational background of Smith.
- Strong 4th quarter 2009. // Melliand International;Jun2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p65
The article reports on the 11% increase in sales of the Salt Lake City, Utah-based special chemicals company Huntsman International LLC in the fourth quarter of 2010 to 187 million U.S. dollars.