Bowie Bonds On Watch
- Ch-ch-ch-changes. Vinzant, Carol // Fortune;9/4/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p346
Discusses the possible effects of computer programs such as Napster and MP3 on the bond ratings of musicians who have debt issues backed by their royalties. Similarity of bonds issued by David Bowie and James Brown to commodities; Impact of a record industry drought on the musicians' loan...
- Bowie Bounds Back. Trust, Gary // Billboard;1/26/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p73
The article discusses the success of the song "Where Are We Now?" by David Bowie, and touches on the release of the music album "Live Acoustic" by Guster.
- GROUND CONTROL TO BOWIE BONDS. Daniels, Cora // Fortune;6/16/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p22
Reports that Moody's has put Bowie Bonds on its watch list for a possible downgrade. Yield of the bonds, which are based on British singer David Bowie's future earnings; Why Moody's is watching the bonds; Status of the bonds of other rock stars, such as James Brown and the Isley Brothers; Why...
- Hallowed spaceboy. Thomson, Graeme // New Statesman;10/26/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4972, p44
The article examines the life and career of David Bowie, a British popular music singer. The central focus of the article is the author's observation that Bowie continually changed his on-stage persona in response to popular trends. Contained in the article is a discussion of Bowie's influence...
- WHERE ARE WE NOW? Rahman, Ray // Entertainment Weekly;1/25/2013, Issue 1243/1244, p119
The article reviews the music release "Where Are We Now?" by David Bowie.
- DAVID BOWIE. Apter, Jeff // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/19/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6386, p71
Reviews the music album "Aladdin Sane," by David Bowie.
- Try It Out. Terrell, Kenneth; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 16, p71
Reports on a contest on neverfollow.com, where fans are challenged to mix parts of David Bowie's classics with tunes from his newest CD. Grand prize; What the site provides to mix the music; Observation that the software is easy to use.
- All the Madmen. Ingle, David // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/24/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7765, p205
The article reviews the music release "All the Madmen," by David Bowie.
- Building Bowie's The Next Day. HARVEY, STEVE // Pro Sound News;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p18
The article reviews the music release "The Next Day," by David Bowie.