Stanford Hospital & Clinics Set to Sell $250 Million
- Stanford Hospital Underlying Lowered. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Stanford Hospital and Clinics in California.
- Stanford Hospital Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32036, p2
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. said it has upgraded the bond rating for Stanford Hospital & Clinics to A2 from A3, affecting $433 million in outstanding debt. The outlook is stable at the new rating level.
- Bouncing back. Benko, Laura B. // Modern Healthcare;2/10/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p21
Focuses on the profit posted by Stanford Hospital and Clinics in 2002. Net loss initially projected in 2002; Details on the cost saving initiatives implemented by the hospital; Impact of Stanford's separation from the University of California-San Francisco Medical Center.
- New hybrid medicine room provides 'quantum leap up.'. Ferenc, Jeff // Health Facilities Management;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p5
The article features the hybrid medicine room at Stanford Hospital and Clinics in California.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;9/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 172, p3
The article reports that Accenture will work with Stanford Hospital & Clinics for a health technology initiative designed to enhance patient care and operational efficiency.
- letter from the dean. Pizzo, Philip A. // Stanford Medicine;Summer2010 Special R, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the struggles and advances at Stanford hospitals, another on the examination of how teaching hospitals are responding to change, and another on a conversation with the federal chief of health information technology.
- UCSF Stanford Health Care begins merged operations. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/10/97, Issue 322223, p15
Reports on the operation of UCSF Stanford Health Care, the organization created through the merger of University of California-San Francisco (UCSF) Medical Center and Standford Health Services. Consolidated payroll; Series of special events aimed at introducing employees to the expanded...
- MOBILE PET SYSTEMS AWARDED STANFORD MULTIYEAR CONTACT. // Biotech Equipment Update;Nov2001, p7
Reports the agreement between Mobile PET Systems Inc. and Stanford Hospital and Clinics for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging services in California. Recognition of Stanford as one of America's Best Hospitals; Implications of PET technology for nuclear medicine imaging in the hospital;...
- Romancing the server. Bergman, Rhonda // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;1/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p54
Reports on Stanford Health Services considering of a switch from mainframe to client/server computer systems. Development of Meditech, a computer network playing central host to all computer units, in Westwood, Maryland.