Maine Ready for Retail Sale of $97 Million of Refunding GOs
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p8
Presents a chart related competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 11, 2003. Description of these offerings; Time of sale of these offerings; Date of maturity of these offerings.
- California Readies $3B Ran Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p1
Reports on the state treasurer's office preparing to sell revenue anticipation notes and general obligation bonds in San Francisco, California. Inclusion on the negotiated sale of revenue anticipation notes; Series of public offering; Providers for the enhanced notes.
- Shop around: Supermarket stocks or discount retailers? Morris, Pamela // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/16/2014, p1
The article focuses on the shift in the Great Britain retail sector regarding the discounts in the retail industry resulting in the decrease of supermarket stocks as of October 16, 2014. It reflects on the fall in sales in the supermarkets including Sainbury's, Morrisons, and Tesco. Topics...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p12
Presents results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Sale of bonds by Yavapai County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona; Bonds purchased through negotiation by Stone & Youngberg in California.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32213, p26
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of September 8, 2005.
- ISLAMIC BOND MARKET COMING OF AGE. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the sale of the multi-million-dollar worth of bond in Qatar. Price of the Islamic bond; Increase in the price of the bond from the original deal; Success in the issuance of the bond.
- Pennsylvania to Sell $836 Million, With Emphasis on Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p3
Pennsylvania is getting ready to sell 836.45 million dollars worth of general obligation bonds next Tuesday as of May 13, 2003, in a larger-than-usual deal that includes nearly 663 million dollars in refundings. Of the bonds being sold next week, about 543 million dollars will refund...
- Sanitary Refuding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Reports on the decision of the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission in Maryland for refunding of its $80 million in outstanding debt and postponing sale of general obligation refunding bonds during September 2003. Reason behind the decision of the commission; Names of financial adviser and...
- Danbury, Conn., to Float Almost $60M In Bonds, Bans Via Competitive Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32430, p4
The article reports that Danbury, Connecticut is expected to float an estimated $60 million in bonds via competitive sale. The transaction will allow the city to pay off $36.6 million in notes. Furthermore, the short-term sale will use about $5 million to fund land acquisition and development of...