Cash Bonds Fall 2 Basis Points; $10B Illinois Taxable Pension Bonds Priced
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p10
Presents bond market statistics of competitive note offerings as of November 14, 2001. Legend for chart; Introduction of the variable for the financial terms; Various note offerings for different places with date of maturing.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p10
Presents statistical data related to competitive note offerings in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Issuer for the note offering; Date of maturity; Estimated amount for the competitive note offerings; Time of sale for offerings.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p9
Presents competitive note offerings in the bond market of the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Issuers for note offerings; Amount in the offering; Time of sale for offering; Maturity date of offering; Other note offerings for different places.
- Munis Sell Off in Sympathy With Treasuries on Strong Economic Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p2
Presents updates related to municipal bonds in the bond market in the U.S. as of October 1, 2004. Losses of maturities in the market; Concern on the possible negative impact of the bond market rally on the participants; Observation of weakness in the market.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $13B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p6
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department concerning its plan of auctioning its 4-week bills. The Department will sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills on July 31, 2007. The 28-day bills is expected to raise $13 billion in new cash and refund $13 billion...
- Lull Expected in Primary Market, With $5.5 Billion on Tap. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p7
The article focuses on the expected lull in primary market activity in the week ending May 12, 2008, as new-issue volume declines by over $1 billion except for two large school financings in Nevada and Florida. Thomson Reuters predicts that new issuance will decline for the following week as...
- Market Post: Munis Stay Flat, Anticipating Next Week's Volume. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2014, p21
The article reports that trading activity in the primary and secondary bond markets was generally light on September 19, 2014, as traders brace for an active calendar week from September 22 thru 26, during which several major municipal bond deals worth a total of 9 billion U.S. dollars are...
- Muni Prices Weaken Ahead of $6.24B New Issue Calendar. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34384, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities rising by as much as two basis points ahead of the upcoming week's $6.24 billion new issue slate.
- Municipal Market Data Total Returns. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p37
Presents market statistics related to municipal market total returns in the U.S. Credit rating of the bonds; Statistics on general obligations; Data on the revenues earned.