Treasury Strips Increased $1.377 Billion in May
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.155% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p6
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned four-week bills worth 34 billion dollars at 0.155% high yield in the U.S.
- Treasury to Sell $11B 5-Yr TIPS on Tuesday. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32364, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 11-billion-dollar worth of five-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities in the securities markets in the U.S. on April 25, 2006.
- INBRIEF: 56-Day Cash Managements Draw 0.15% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33312, p31
The article reports that the Treasury Department traded 25 billion dollars worth of 56-day cash management bills, dated may 6 to July 1, 2010 at a 0.150% high tender rate, in the U.S.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.304% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 10-year notes with a 2 1/4% coupon at a 2.304% high yield, a price of 99.520193.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 0790% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33379, p2
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned three-year notes worth 33 billion dollars at 0.790% yield in the U.S.
- Treasury to Sell $34B Of Four-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33001, p2
The article announces the plan of the Treasury Department to sell its $34 billion of four-week discount bills in the U.S. on November 13, 2008.
- Treasury Strips Up $3.852B in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32435, p2
The article reports on the securities deals of U.S. Department of the Treasury. Newly issued Treasury securities held in stripped form rose to $3.852 billion in July 2008 to a total of $200.405 billion. Through the separate trading of registered interest and principal of securities program,...
- Treasury To Pay Down $1.905B With 2 Years. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department said that it will pay down $1,905 billion by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on May 25, 2005 to refund $27 billion in maturing securities. The two-year notes are dated May 31 and due May 31, 2007. In addition to public holdings, the...
- Weekll T-Bill Auction To Raise $4.625 Billion. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p28
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to increase cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling to refund maturing securities.