IRS Threatens to Declare N.J. Board's Issue Taxable
- Competitive Sales Notices. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2007, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p15
The article presents several announcements related to competitive bond sales in the U.S. for January 2007. It includes the sale of public improvement serial bonds of the Town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County, New York, public improvement serial bonds of the Village of Airmont, in the County of...
- Golden Valley USD, Calif., Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. raised its rating to A-minus from BBB-plus on Golden Valley, California, Unified School District's outstanding 1999 Series A general obligation bonds. Factors contributing to the rating upgrade; Agency's additional assignment of its SP-1-plus...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p33
The article presents several information related to bond market. Citing continued financial problems, Standard & Poor's lowered the underlying rating for the East Side Union High School District's general obligation bonds to BBB-plus from A-plus. The negative outlook reflects the district's...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p33
This article presents news from bond market. Oregon voters will decide the fate of bond measures in six jurisdictions, according to the Oregon State Treasurer's office. In all, $74.6 million in bond authorizations are on those ballots, ranging from the Lakeside Rural Fire Protection District's...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p33
The article presents market statistics related to securities and other related financial products, as of June 28, 2005. Among new issue sales, the long-term bonds sale amounted to $6,200.2 million, negotiated bonds sale was $4,268 million, competitive bonds sale was $1,929.7 million and...
- American Transmission to Price Deal This Week. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;2/17/2009, p1
The article reports that repeat issuer American Transmission Co. (ATC) is back in the private market via JPMorgan Securities Inc. and Wachovia Corp. The transaction is structured in a single 10-year tranche and the notes are senior unsecured, getting a rating of A1/A+ by Moody's Investors...
- Washington Schools Get Thumbs Up on Referendums to the Tune of $221 Million. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p3
Reports that several school districts in Washington are headed for approval for the sale of general obligation bonds. Total value of bonds that are waiting for approval; School bond measures which are approved in the year 2001; Approval won by the Auburn School District.
- Denver's Aurora Public Schools to Fund Intial Face-lift with $150M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p49
Reports on the plans of Aurora Public Schools to issue $150 million general obligation bonds in the United States. Underwriters of the deal; Ratings of the bond issue; Reference to bonds sold by the Schools since 1984.
- Pittsburgh School District to Sell $39 Million, With More to Come. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p5
Reports on the marketing of general obligation bonds by Pittsburgh School District in Pennsylvania. Increase in education spending; Construction of elementary school; Removal of pyrite from the foundation of a high school building.