Kentucky Commission Readies State's First Deal of 2003
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p14
Several charts are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. The following government entities sold the bonds: Catalina Foothills Unified School District in Arizona, California Statewide Communities Development Authority, City of Bridgeport in Connecticut, Baywinds...
- L.A. Harbor Department Plans Complexes $530.8M Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p1
No abstract available.
- Virginia Selling $179 Million of New-Money, Refunding GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p5
Triple-A rated Virginia is expected to sell 179 million dollars of general obligation bonds on June 4, 2003 including the first 50 million dollar tranche from the more than one billion dollars in higher education facilities and parks and recreation bond package approved by voters in November...
- Deals of the Year. Kittower, Diane // Governing;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p58
Provides information on the securities transactions made by U.S. states and localities in 2004 to solve problems such as financing for state-backed insurance. Sale of bonds by the state of Florida to Citizens Property Insurance Corp. for insurance coverage of damages caused by the hurricanes...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports on bonds issued in several states in the United States as of July 27-28, 2005. Amount.
- MIG-1 for L.A. Trans. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p31
Reports on the rating conferred by Moody's Investors Service to the tax and revenue anticipatory notes held for sale by Los Angeles, California. Aggregate amount of the notes; Type of rating assigned to the bonds; Purposed of the proceeds which will be derived from the sale.
- Is Europe the place to be for fixed income? Morris, Pamela // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 3/2013, p55
The author comments on the eurozone debt crisis. She says that the crisis has seen European debt markets suffer in recent years. New data from Bloomberg shows yields on both Italian and Spanish government bonds now stand at around 4 per cent. European credit has outperformed U.S. returns of...
- Lebanon Bond: More Downside Possible. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
Forecasts the decline of Lebanon's global bond as of April 2005. Decline of the country's global bond in April 2005; Factors that could contribute to the further decline of the bond; Outlook for the 2005 election in the country.
- Savings Bonds: Actions Needed to Increase the Reliability of Cost-effectiveness Measures: GAO-03-513. // GAO Reports;6/16/2003, p1
While the Treasury generally pays lower interest rates on U.S. Savings Bonds than it does on other forms of borrowing from the public, it also incurs substantially higher administrative costs to issue and redeem the paper savings bond certificates. To determine whether these higher...