Kentucky Commission Readies State's First Deal of 2003
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p14
Several charts are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. The following government entities sold the bonds: Catalina Foothills Unified School District in Arizona, California Statewide Communities Development Authority, City of Bridgeport in Connecticut, Baywinds...
- Lebanon Bond: More Downside Possible. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
Forecasts the decline of Lebanon's global bond as of April 2005. Decline of the country's global bond in April 2005; Factors that could contribute to the further decline of the bond; Outlook for the 2005 election in the country.
- Savings Bonds: Actions Needed to Increase the Reliability of Cost-effectiveness Measures: GAO-03-513. // GAO Reports;6/16/2003, p1
While the Treasury generally pays lower interest rates on U.S. Savings Bonds than it does on other forms of borrowing from the public, it also incurs substantially higher administrative costs to issue and redeem the paper savings bond certificates. To determine whether these higher...
- L.A. Harbor Department Plans Complexes $530.8M Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p1
No abstract available.
- Virginia Selling $179 Million of New-Money, Refunding GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p5
Triple-A rated Virginia is expected to sell 179 million dollars of general obligation bonds on June 4, 2003 including the first 50 million dollar tranche from the more than one billion dollars in higher education facilities and parks and recreation bond package approved by voters in November...
- Our First Garvees. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the state of Georgia is preparing its first grant anticipation revenue vehicle deal for sale during the last week of July 2006. The Georgia State Road and Tollway Authority will sell $360 million of federal higher grant anticipation revenue bonds and $90 million federal...
- Deals of the Year. Kittower, Diane // Governing;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p58
Provides information on the securities transactions made by U.S. states and localities in 2004 to solve problems such as financing for state-backed insurance. Sale of bonds by the state of Florida to Citizens Property Insurance Corp. for insurance coverage of damages caused by the hurricanes...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports on bonds issued in several states in the United States as of July 27-28, 2005. Amount.
- Ecuador: Bond Sale A Qualified Success. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sale of U.S.$650 million of 10-year bonds at a yield of 10.75% issued by Ecuador in December 2005. The proceeds of the sale are to be designated for retiring the Global 12 bond which carries a coupon of 12%. The bond reflects a strong market interest in the debt of...