Consumer Credit Rose $10.69 Billion in April
- Small-loan industry is changing. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/28/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p6
Assesses the performance of the small-loan industry in Puerto Rico. Entry of Banco Popular and FirstBank into the consumer-loan business; Average amount of personal loans granted by small-loan companies; Joint assets of small-loan companies as of September 30, 1996; Marketing strategies...
- THE LOAN ARRANGER. Wright, Diana // Accountancy;Oct98, Vol. 122 Issue 1262, p80
Shows where the best deals are in personal loans in Great Britain. Main reasons why people take out personal loans; Inflexibility involved in personal loan terms; Need for borrowers to check out the size of the monthly payments and annual percentage rate before choosing a lender; Other options...
- Personal borrowing steady. // Credit Management;May99, p17
Presents data on personal borrowing in Great Britain in 1998. Growth statistics on total lending to individuals, outstanding secured lending, gross advances, loans approved and consumer credit.
- Steady lending increase. // Credit Management;Oct99, p6
Reports on the growth of personal loans in Great Britain in June 1999. Comparative loan figures/statistics for May 1999.
- Rise in personal borrowing. // Credit Management;Sep2000, p13
Reports on the growth of personal loans and consumer credit in Great Britain, in May 2000. Comparison with personal lending in April.
- Consumer credit up 7.9% in September. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;11/09/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30517, p2
Reports on the growth of consumer credit in the United States for the month of September despite softening consumer confidence. Outstanding credit; Earnings growth; Revolving credit lines.
- Hungarian personal lending hits record high. // Hungary A.M.;8/6/2014, p3
The article reports the record-breaking average of more than 1 million Hungarian forints per personal loan in Hungary according to a report by Hungarian daily "Magyar HÃrlap" on August 5, 2014.
- Consumer Alert: Don't Pay Up Front to Borrow Holiday Cash. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);12/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p9
The article offers tips for consumers in avoiding instant cash loans that require taxes or processing fees in Texas.
- Growth in lending. // Credit Management;Sep99, p13
Reports on the increase of personal loans in Great Britain according to the Bank of England. Percent increase of total lending between April and May 1999; Percent increase of secured lending outstanding; Value of loans approved.
- Consumer credit grows. // Credit Management;Feb2001, p10
Reports on an increase in total lending to individuals in Great Britain during the month of October 2000. Figures released by the Bank of England; Comparison with September 2000 figures; Secured lending outstanding; Consumer credit; Value of all loans approved.