Rethinking refugee law
- Rethinking Refugee Law (Book). Noll, Gregor // Journal of Refugee Studies;Dec2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p486
Reviews the book "Rethinking Refugee Law," by Niraj Nathwani.
- Unpacking the Passive Refugee. Wolfwood, Theresa // Canadian Dimension;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p59
The article reviews the book "Rethinking Refugees: Beyond States of Emergency," by Peter Nyers.
- Select bibliography. // Refugee Survey Quarterly;Jan2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p191
A bibliography highlighting the references to literature relating to the role and activities of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) that were published in 1990 and onwards that were extracted from the Refugee Literature Database (REFLIT) managed by the United Nations High Commissioner for...
- The dilemma of international refugees. Helton, Arthur C. // World & I;Jul93, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p32
Discusses the problem of international refugees. United Nation's High Commissioner for Refugees; Refugee protection; International refugee law; Laws enacted by the Russian parliament conferring legal status on forced migrants and refugees; Approaches in responding to refugee emergencies.
- Serbs forcibly enlist refugees to fight. // Christian Century;8/2/95, Vol. 112 Issue 23, p736
Reports on Serbs' forced enlistment of refugees in the ethnic war in Bosnia. Rounding up of male refugees; Violation of the international refugee law.
- Editorial. Gilbert, Geoff // International Journal of Refugee Law;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the "International Journal of Refugee Law."
- Seeing Through a Glass, Darkly: The Social Context of `Particular Social Groups' in Lwin... Thomas, John Hans // Brigham Young University Law Review;1999, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p799
Discusses the application of the Refugee Act of 1980 in the Lwin versus INS case. Historical and legislative background on refugee law; Identification of the humanitarian purposes of refugee law; Conclusions.
- REFUGEES: Who, Where, and Why. Gevert, Catherine // Faces;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the personal, social and economic conditions of refugees. Definition of a refugee by the United Nations; Protection of refugees by international laws; Enumeration of countries with large numbers of refugees. INSET: Refugees..
- A THEORETICAL EXPLANATION OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF CRIMINAL LAW. Troupis, James R. // Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology;Winter1979, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p589
Reviews the book "Rethinking Criminal Law," by George P. Fletcher.
- PSYCHIATRY, LAW, AND RESPONSIBILITY. Flew, Antony // Philosophical Quarterly;Oct1985, Vol. 35 Issue 141, p425
Reviews the book "Law and Psychiatry: Rethinking the Relationship," by Michael Moore.