NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARDS THE PUBLISHERS
- Book Title Output Slips in 1988. Selsky, Deborah // Library Journal;3/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p30
Reports on mass-market paperback publishing which fell steeply by 23 percent in 1988. How the United States ranks third in title output among all book-producing countries; India experiencing fastest growth; Role of Book Industry Study Group.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;01/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p3
Presents a chartlist of publishers for paperback nonfiction books at the New York Times Bestseller Scoreboard as of 2001. Rank of the publishers; Number of bestseller books released; Number of weeks the books stayed in the chart.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/23/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p3
Presents a chart depicting the top publishing industries selling paperback novels in the U.S.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/5/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p4
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of publishers based on their performance in the New York Times Bestseller Scorecard for paperback fiction in the U.S.
- Notes. Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;2/19/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p210
Presents several trade paperbacks set for publication in April and May 1996 in the United States. Includes `The American Spectator's Enemies List: A Vigilant Journalist's Plea for a Renewed Red Scare'; `The Bosnian Muslims'; `Censored: The News That Didn't Make the News--And Why: The 1996...
- Paperback think tank. Gates, David; Sawhill, Ray // Newsweek;4/13/1998, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p77
Comments on the line of paperback books, Library of Contemporary Thought, to be published by Ballantine. The volumes, including Vincent Bugliosi on the Paula Jones case, and sportswriter John Feinstein on Tiger Woods; The estimated number of readers; The range of fees to the authors.
- Trade paperbacks. // Publishers Weekly;1/19/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p299
Presents an extensive list of featured trade paperbacks scheduled to be published in spring, 1998, according to category and publisher. Categories including art, architecture & design; Biography & memoirs; Business & personal finance; More.
- Mass market paperbacks. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p342
Lists paperbacks published by ROC for release in fall 1994. Includes `Voyage of the Fox Rider,' by Dennis L. McKiernan; `Wild Blood,' by Nancy A. Collins; `Predators,' edited by Ed Gorman; `Traitors,' by Kristine Kathryn; `Dragons of War,' by Christopher Rowley; `The Cloudships of Orion #1:...
- Will the masses read Canadian? Martin, Sandra // Books in Canada;Feb75, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on reports about the publishing industry in Canada. Secretary of State's analysis of the mass-market paperback industry in Canada; 'English-Language Book Publishing in Canada,' by Paul Audley.