Muni Funds Take a Turn for the Worse in April, With $337M Lost
- Gains Continued in February, With Net Inflow of $2.86 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p7
The article reports on the strength of municipal bond mutual funds, according to the Investment Company Institute in the U.S. It has a net inflow of 2.86 billion dollars and the redemptions from municipal bonds has declined. Investors are putting money to work in intermediate and long-term...
- Redemptions Make November 5th Straight Month of Outflows. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p6
Focuses on the net outflow for municipal bond mutual funds according to Investment Company Institute. Implication for the continuation of the trend of net redemptions; Decline of sales for new shares; Total of the assets in municipal bond funds.
- Remaining in the Red: Municipal Bond Funds Once Again See Outflows. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;8/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F330, p1
Municipal bond funds suffered a second week of redemptions, according to the latest Lipper data. Funds which report weekly posted $308.245 million of outflows in the week ended Aug. 5, after experiencing outflows of $73.372 million in the previous week.
- Rate of Fund Redemptions Outruns Sales-Increase Pace. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;8/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 151, p7
Focuses on the increased rate of mutual fund securities redemptions in the United States which overtook fund sales in 1998. Total value of assets increase of redemptions; Market factors attributed to the growing pace of redemptions according to analysts.
- Redemption fees: More annoying than effective. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;02/08/99, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p17
Discusses a study by mutual-fund rating agency Morningstar on the efficiency of mutual-fund redemption fees in discouraging shareholders from abandoning a mutual fund. Scope and findings of the study; Causes on the inability of redemption fees to stem the outflow of investment from funds.
- Redemptions Are Offsetting Money Flowing into Funds. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;7/2/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 126, p8
Focuses on the role of stock redemptions in slowing the growth of the mutual fund industry in the United States. Net cash flow into stock and mutual funds in 1999; Investors' use of mutual fund money to trade individual securities over the Internet.
- Redemptions finally ease up. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/28/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the recovery of companies in the United States selling international equity mutual funds. Fidelity Investments; Financial Research Corp.; Reduction stock redemptions; Stoic performance of 401(k) plans; Percent increase of asset allocation to international/emerging market options.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p24
Provides information on bond calls and redemptions in the United States for the period ended August 26, 1997. Includes issue; Amount; Dated date; Due date; Call date; Caller; Status.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;08/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30215, p17
Provides data on municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States. Issue; Amount; Dated date; Due date; Call data; Caller; Status.