Muni Yields Fall 3 to 5 Basis Points; $323M Sacramento Refunding Priced
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
Statistics are presented regarding results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds of several U.S. states including wastewater system revenue refunding bonds of California, special assessment refunding bonds of Florida, and refunding and improvement bonds of North Dakota.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p9
A table is presented that shows the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of January 29, 2015 that include the general obligation (GO) refunding bonds Series 2015-R1 from San Francisco, California, GO bonds Series 2015 from Elwood, Indiana, and school building refunding revenue bonds...
- New Mexico Deal Raises Eyebrows. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34171, p1
The article reports on concerns raised by market participants on the role of RBC Capital Markets Corp. in underwriting the gas supply revenue refunding bonds for the New Mexico Municipal Energy Acquisition Authority (NMMEAA). Topics include possibility of violation of the Municipal Securities...
- IRS looking into D.C. deal for possible yield burning. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;05/07/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30388, p1
Reports that the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is investigating whether yield burning occurred in a 1994 District of Columbia refunding bond issue. Presentation of IRS' employee plans and exempt organization division in the southeast region's group manager Charles Anderson; Yield burning...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F323, p1
The article lists competitive sales of several bonds including the Street and Highway User Revenue Refunding Bonds Series 2014, the Sewer Revenue Bonds 2014 Series A and the General Obligation Bonds of 2014 in several U.S. states including Arizona, California and Indiana, as of June 2014.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34194, p1
The article presents several charts depicting results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 15, 2014 including General Obligation Refunding Bonds in Auburn city, Alabama, Revenue Refunding Bonds in California and First Mortgage Refunding Bonds in Indiana.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34207, p1
Statistics are given regarding results of negotiated sales in U.S. states including general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois, infrastructure facilities revenue bonds in Missouri, and general obligation and refunding bonds in Nebraska.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34155, p1
The article discusses the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. states as of August 2014 including the General Obligation Warrants in Alabama, System wide Revenue Bonds in California and General Obligation Refunding Bonds in Connecticut.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34169, p1
The article discusses the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of August 2014 including Revenue Refunding Bonds in Connecticut, General Obligation Refunding Bonds in Illinois and Sales and Excise Tax Revenue Bonds in Utah.