Alleging Unauthorized Expenditures, Oklahoma May Fire Dam Agency Board
- Charging Orders. Patel, Mahesh // Credit Control;1999, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p7
Reports the availability of a statutory remedy provided for by the Charging Orders Act 1979 in both the High Court and County Court in Great Britain. Applications of charging orders; Types of property covered by charging orders; How to obtain a charging order.
- Study shows third rating shrinks spreads. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/13/98, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on a study which reports that corporate debt rating can affect bond spreads. How it can achieve cheaper funding costs; Comments from Bob Grossman, the managing director at that rating agency; Details on the study.
- Nigeria plans to sell 55 billion naira (US$ 340 million) in bonds with maturities of five and 20 years. // African Business News;7/10/2013, p28
The article presents information on the plans of Nigeria to sell 55 billion naira in bonds with maturities of five and 20 years, during its seventh monthly debt auction to be held on July 17, 2013.
- Asian Corporate Bond Volume Reaches Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/2/2012, p10
The article reports that as per data from Deologic, Asian firms, excluding those in Japan, issued a total of 312.4-billion dollars in bonds in 2011 comprising 1, 872 deals in investment-grade, high-yield and non-rated corporate debts and representing a 31% increase in bond issuances for 2010.
- The misunderstood asset. // Finweek;10/28/2010, p62
The article presents an overview on bonds, which is a certificate of debt issued by a company, public corporation or government to raise money that promises to pay the principal and interest in a fixed time.
- Commonwealth Credit rating under scrutiny. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;10/5/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p11
Approval of the proposed changes to Section 936 in the U.S. Congress will trigger a review of Puerto Rico's credit rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Group and Moody's Investors Service Inc. A negative review of the island's creditworthiness would increase the cost of the government and its...
- Lawmaker's Bill Would Ease Advance-Refunding Limits. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p4
Reports on a possible legislation on a Senate bill in the U.S. Senate as of February 2003, that could ease advance-refunding restrictions related to bonds, allowing states and local governments to take advantage of low interest rates. Details of the bill; Person who introduced the legislation...
- Bill Would Expand IDB Financings, Allow Bank Deductibility on Issues. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p5
Reports on the introduction of a tax legislation in the U.S. House as of February 2003, that would allow more facilities to be financed with industrial development bonds and apply bank deductibility to such bonds on a limited basis. Provisions of the bill; Person who introduced the bill; Impact...
- Bill Could Give Harris Country, Tex., Role in Galveston Bridge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p7
Reports on a legislative bill to give commissioners of Harris County, Texas the authority to issue bonds secured by a number of revenue sources. Provisions under the bill; Implications of the approval of the bill for the county; Senator who introduced the bill.