South Carolina Preparing $90 Million GO Deal, Heavy on the Refunding
- Fitch Downgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 5, 2003 downgraded New York's general obligation and personal income tax debt rating to AA-minus from AA, and the state's appropriation debt rating to A-plus from AA-minus. The state's Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. is starting to price $2.3 billion in debt...
- Virginia Selling $179 Million of New-Money, Refunding GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p5
Triple-A rated Virginia is expected to sell 179 million dollars of general obligation bonds on June 4, 2003 including the first 50 million dollar tranche from the more than one billion dollars in higher education facilities and parks and recreation bond package approved by voters in November...
- 144A STRAIGHT DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Presents a chart on 144A straight debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- 144A HIGH YIELD CORPORATE DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p6
Presents a chart on 144A high-yield corporate debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- SECURITIZED DEBT. // Private Placement Letter;2/24/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
Presents a chart on securitized debt issuance during the years 2001 and 2002.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p55
Presents a list of companies in offering due to debt that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission recent as of November 11, 2003. Identification of initial public offerings; Filing date of securities; Name of the stock.
- San Antonio Selling $250M of Debt for Its 'Exemplary' Utility. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p30
San Antonio, Texas is planning to sell 250 million dollars of variable-rate junior-lien revenue bonds on May 13, 2003 on behalf of its electric and gas utility to raise money for system improvements and increase the amount of variable-rate exposure in its City Public Services debt portfolio....
- You Can Call Them Bonds, Just Not Tobacco Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31648, p1
New York's Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. will begin selling more than two billion dollars in bonds on June 6, 2003. In an interview, Stephen J. Hunt, president of the New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency and head of the new independent state agency, said the upcoming sale would be marketed...
- Will Bidders Still Find FINOVA? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p4
Focuses on the concerns of bidders on the asset quality problems faced by FINOVA Group Inc. Plans of the company to sell its commercial services subdivision to GMAC Commercial Credit LLC; Debt ratings and stocks of the company; Possible buyers of the company; Earnings of the company in the...