Florida Agency Gears Up to Price Triple-A, $100M Water Deal
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Wins AAA Rating From Fitch. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p4
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s issuing of a triple A rating to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission's outstanding general obligation bonds. Reasons behind Fitch's decision to issue a triple A rating; Possible increase in the commission's credit rating from other credit rating...
- WHERE DOES IT GO? Mitchell, Sharon Wright // Odyssey;Mar2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
The article describes the wastewater treatment procedure, used in the processing of toilet wastes, like conveying of wastes to the treatment plants, filtering and disinfecting the wastewater, and then recycling the biosolids into fertilizer and soil conditioner.
- Sewage treatment in constructed reed beds-Danish experiences Schierup, H.-H.; Brix, H. // Water Science & Technology;1989, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1665
No abstract available.
- Recent development of membrane processes for water and waste water treatment Aim, R. Ben; Vigneswaran, S.; Liu, M. G. // Water Science & Technology;1993, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p141
No abstract available.
- Community installs cluster system for passive treatment. Mandli, Craig // Onsite Installer;Apr2014, p39
The article informs that e Blodgett Landing Treatment Plant in New Hampshire has installed the Enviro-Septic System from Presby Environmental for passive wastewater treatment.
- New Hampshire town to pay to clean up discs. Smith-Teutsch, Amanda // Waste & Recycling News;4/4/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p0007
The article reports that million of plastic wastewater treatment discs, known as Kruger Biofilm HDPE chips, that swept out its sewage treatment plant are cleaned up by New Hampshire town.
- NEWBURGH, N.Y., OPENS MICROFILTRATION PLANT FOR SWTR COMPLIANCE. // Opflow Online;Oct2014, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p36
The article reports on the completion of the Delaware Aqueduct Tap Water Treatment Plant in Newburgh, New York to ensure that is consolidated water district meets Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) requirements.
- Waste + Water. Thacher, Meg // Odyssey;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on wastewater management and treatment in the U.S. along with the three steps on how to clean a body of water.
- VIDEO FEATURES. // WaterWorld;Sep2014, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information on several videos related to water and waster water industry which include the alliances to break through the innovation barrier, one about how non-control, non-mission critical remote sites can be monitored, and one about the case study on redirecting the waste heat.