- Toller quits B&W after 13 years. Gallagher, Rosemary // Mortgage Strategy;8/22/2005, p6
Reports that Dominic Toller has resigned from Bristol & West Mortgages to join legal services provider LMS as director of marketing and new business in Great Britain. Replacement of Toller in the company; Contribution in aiding the implementation of the bank's strategy as it move into specialist...
- Taylor leaves Origen and looks for new challenge. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;9/1/2005, p16
Reports on the resignation of Tudor Taylor, a business development director at Origen, to seek for other opportunity within the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- DBS chief Davy stepping down. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p1
Reports on the resignation of Ken Davy, founder and chairman of DBS of Great Britain. Contributions to the independent financial adviser (IFA) network concept; Views about the IFA Association and the proposed abolition of polarization.
- 'There is a danger that when advisers leave a firm, they do not recognise the legal commitments they made'. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/11/2012, p24
In this article the author focuses on employment contracts of people working in financial advice industry. It states that there is a danger that when employees leave firm, as they do not realize importance of legal commitments. It mentions that company should ensure that it has formal terms of...
- Birchall leaves AXA. Wilkinson, John // Money Management;6/16/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the resignation of Bruce Birchall as national manager of the AXA owned Charter Financial Planning in Australia. Career history of the executive; Recruitment of Birchall as general manager of the financial services division at LBA Group; Contribution of the manager to the company.
- MFS' Preece resigns. Fielding, Zoe // Money Management;8/18/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the resignation of Sean Preece, the general manager of distribution for boutique fund manager of MFS due to the request of the company to relocate him to Queensland. Decision of Preece to leave the company to he can stay with his family in Sydney; Joint responsibility of general...
- I once caught a fundie that was thiiisss big! // Money Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p48
Focuses on a financial index outlining a number of topical points that Australian fund managers might want to note to prevent unwanted employee movements.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Money Marketing;6/16/2005, p7
Reports developments related to the financial services industry in Great Britain. Publication of a new series of sector-specific handbooks of FSA's rules and guidance for small firms; Resignation of Morgan Stanley chairman and chief executive Philip Purcell; Support of the workers to compulsory...
- PPF chief executive Myra Kinghorn quits. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;3/16/2006, p5
The article reports the resignation of Myra Kinghorn as chief executive officer of the Pension Protection Fund in Great Britain. The resignation has comeafter criticism from accountants KPMG, which claims many companies will struggle to meet the March 31, 2006 deadline to accumulate information...