THE TRADING FLOOR
- Moody's Drops Radian Asset Assurance to Bal From A3. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;3/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33080, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade Radian Asset Assurance Inc. to Ba1 from A3 in the U.S. It states that the downgrade of Radian Asset reflects the substantial deterioration in the credit profile of Radian Guaranty, the group's main mortgage insurance...
- California OKs Financial Guaranty License For Radian Asset. // Insurance Advocate;7/14/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p9
Reports that the Radian Asset Insurance Inc. has received its financial guaranty license from California's Department of Insurance. Benefits of the financial guaranty license on the company; Company operations ; Financial performance; Corporate history.
- Radian Asset Assurance Hires Muni Analyst Tenenhaus. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31915, p6
Reports on the hiring of Mark Tenenhaus as the municipal bond analyst of financial guarantor Radian Asset Assurance Inc. Educational and career background on the securities analyst; Profile on the global credit enhancement company; Roles and responsibilities of Tenenhaus as municipal bond analyst.
- Radian Makes Hire in Structured Products. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p6
The article reports that Radian Asset Assurance Inc. last week hired Mark Mylon as senior vice president and executive managing director of its structured products group. Mylon joins Radian from GE Commercial Finance, where he was managing director of strategic planning and business development...
- CFN's senior servicing fees stress Conseco deals, Radian takes a hit. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the Conseco Finance servicing fee restructuring has delivered its first visible blow to the asset securitization industry. Announcement by double-A rated guarantor Radian Asset Assurance, acting as reinsurer in a deal wrapped by Radian Insurance, would likely pay claims tied to a...
- Radian Finds Success Living Alone in Double-A Territory. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31397, p7
Reports the bond insurance market of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Expansion plans for the double-A deals; Statement regarding the plans of the company by chief executive Frank P. Filipps; Debt ratings of the company.
- New BB&T Unit Targeting the Affluent. // American Banker;7/31/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 146, p20
BB&T Corp. on Wednesday said that it has created a wealth management division that will cater to rich individuals. The division combines the Winston-Salem, North Carolina banking company's personal trust and private financial services departments.
- WHO'S WHO in Wealth & Finance. // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p131
The article profiles several finance companies based in Sarasota, Florida. It is reported that, unlike other banks where there are wealth managers, in BB&T Corp. there are wealth advocates, and Dan Hoffe, is the newest member of BB&T's wealth management team. It is reported that, Caldwell Trust...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);1/24/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p2
The article offers brief overview of the West Virginia stock market as of January 24, 2014, including corporate information on financial services holding firm BB&T Corp.