Moody's Downgrades Tobacco, Once Again
- Doubts About US Airways' Pittsburgh Hub Prompt Downgrade by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p5
Reports on downgrade of general airport revenue bonds owned by Allegheny County Airport Authority in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reason behind the downgrade of bonds; Affect of the downgrade of bonds on multi-million dollar of outstanding...
- News In Brief: Pittsfield, Mass., Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service of Moody Inc. had stated that it downgraded the amount of the outstanding general obligation debt for Pittsfield in Massachusetts. Security of the bonds; Provision of money for school construction; Stability of the limited tax pledge.
- KeyCorp Debt Downgraded by Moody's. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;8/16/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 158, p20
Reports the announcement of Moody's Service Investors on the lowering of its debt ratings for KeyCorp. in New York City. Downgrade of the rating of lead subsidiary KeyBank National Association to A1 for deposits; Announcement of strategic initiatives by Moody's; Accompaniment of the...
- Moody's Downgrades California. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of California that were downgraded by financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-billion dollar revenue shortfall that has led to the downgrade; Significance of the ratings; Expectations of financial analysts regarding the state's deficits.
- Moody's Lowers Rapid City, S.D., Hospital. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on the downgraded bond ratings of Rapid City Regional Hospital in South Dakota by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Multi-million dollar outstanding debt that the downgrade affects; Multi-million dollar revenue bonds that the hospital system plans to sell in April, 2003;...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p37
This article presents information about developments in securities industries in different states of the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski appointed seven members to the Alaska Natural Gas Authority. The authority was created by a ballot initiative in November 2002 to...
- Lincoln, Neb., Gets Aaa From Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p4
Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded Lincoln, Nebraska'a rating on $56.6 million of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds to Aaa from Aa1 in the week preceding June 25, 2003. Standard & Poor's Corp. has had a AAA rating on the city's GO debt since 1978. Ameritas Investment Corp....
- Cedars-Sinai Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p35
Reports that debt rating agency, Moody's Investor Service has affirmed the A3 revenue bond rating for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's, California, $750 million outstanding debt. Growth in revenue of the Los Angeles, California-based medical center.
- Moody's Downgrades California's GO Bond Rating One Notch to A3. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p1
Reports on the degradation of ratings for California's general obligation bonds by rating agency, Moody's Investors Service Inc. Factors responsible for the degradation; Actions need to be taken by California to upgrade the ratings for its bonds; Other financial services degraded by the rating...