Cash-Managements Draw 1.175% High
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.085%, 0.130% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33836, p2
The article reports that the tender rates of 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department were raised in December 2012.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.090%, 0.135% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33827, p2
The article informs that the tender rates for 91-day and 182-day discountbills of the U.S. Treasury Department were lower in December 2012.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.100%, 1.080%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31645, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Department of Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills increased, as the three-months incurred a 1.100 percent high rate, up from the previous auction's rate of 1.020 percent and as the six-months incurred a 1.080 percent high rate, up from 1.020 percent. The...
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 1.125% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p25
The article reports on the higher yield of U.S. Treasury Department three-year notes at 1.125% with a 3.33 bid-to-cover ratio and 36.05% allotted to high yield tenders while lower yield competitive tenders were accepted in full.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.135%, 0.340% High Rates. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;11/9/2015, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 0.135% high rate, up from 0.110% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.340% high rate, up from 0.280% the week before.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.165% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold its 11-day cash management bills of 25 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.165 percent high tender rate.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 2.755% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32826, p38
The article reports on the implications of the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to sell its $16 billion five-year notes. According to the article, the sales of the note has attained the highest tender rate at 2.755% wherein its bid to cover ratio was 2.81. In addition, the author noted...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.600% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $8 billion of four-week bills at a 4.600% high yield. Tenders at the high rate are allotted 59.76%. The median yield is about 4.585% while the low yield is about 4.540%. The federal banks have bought about $3,675,056,000 in...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 1.940% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33106, p20
The article reports that the Treasury Department auctions $35 billion worth of five-year notes in the U.S. It states that the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.22 while high yield tenders were given 73.14 percent. The Treasury also auctions four-week bills worth $20 billion with 0.55 percent high yield,...