Lehman Lures Frank Mahoney to Join Public Finance Group
- SSB, UBS Confirmed To Handle W.Va. Deal. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p6
Reports that the Pension Review Board has confirmed that Salomon Smith Barney and UBS PaineWebber Inc. will be the senior lead underwriters for West Virginia's taxable bond sale. Pension panel created by Governor Bob Wise; Review of the proposed sale; Legal issues concerning the bond sale.
- Lehman real estate plans fund launches and staff cuts. // EuroProperty;4/19/2010, p3
The article reports on the plan of the management of Lehman Brothers Real Estate Private Equity (REPE) to launch new funds in addition to operating the existing three funds. According to a memorandum sent to investors, the managers have plans for the investment of 300m dollars and slash asset...
- This baskets for M&A bulls. // U.S. Banker;Feb95, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the creation of Stock Upside Note Securities (SUNS) by Lehman Brothers. Amount payable at maturity hinges; Comments from Carroll Kimball, investor relations at First American.
- Does Lehman finally have it right? Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p16
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' business strategy under a new management led by chairman and chief executive officer Richard Fuld Jr. Emphasis on professionalism aimed at improving profitability and gaining renewed respectability from Wall Street and clients; Plans to build higher-margin...
- Lehman smaller, but still here. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on the operation of Lehman Brothers in Puerto Rico, despite the downsizing aspects. Involvement in financing side of business; Formation of institutional trading desk by former staff members.
- Once in peril, Lehman grabs the spotlight. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated. Information on Lehman Brothers' revenue for the period ending August 1996; Background information on the company; Problems which Lehman Brothers' faced; Role of Chairman Richard Fuld in rejuvenating the company; Comments from various...
- Ivar Pietri and the Lehman Brothers team. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/21/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p8
Features the banking firm Lehman Brothers Incorporated. Management team; Historical background; Description of the company's operations; Implication of Lehman's bond issues.
- Lehman dilemma. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;9/25/95, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Lehman Brothers is facing the possibility of acquisition in the face of improving financial conditions following its independence. Potential buyers; Market capitalization; Chief Executive Richard Fuld's long-term agenda of broadening Lehman's products and build revenues;...
- Lehman growing group. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/19/96, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p38
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s preparation to expand its mergers-and-acquisitions department to 100 investment bankers. Attempts to penetrate the upper level of advisers amid deal-making boom.